Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 3:32pm

Style: Kara te

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Zen do kai has been sold???

Hi guys.
    I thought this the appropriate place to post this...
    I keep hearing around the traps that Zen Do Kai and all its affiliated styles has been sold off by Bob Jones and he no longer is connected with the style as he is based over seas now?

Please confirm.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 1:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved from MABS

READ THE STICKIES NOOB !
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 1:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats a sticky numbnuts? Is that when you jerk yourself off in your coalition forces uniform you got at a quartermaster store?? haha

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 1:35am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You fucking cocksucker, show some fucking respect, simio was being polite. If you had read the stickies (those things in every forum that are headed READ ME) you would have noticed you were writing a pointless and useless question in a section of the site we do not tolerate boring and useless posts. You fucking suck dick, dude.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 1:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to get upset. My post was in jest, however you seem very serious. Perhaps you could suggest where the appropriate section is. I have replied to already posted material in the past and have not experienced this before. And btw so what if I suck dick? If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't leave the house. haha. You need to lighten up "battlefields" (if that is your real name) hahahahaha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 2:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The official forum for Bullshido. SERIOUS discussion on McDojos, questionable Martial Artists, and Martial Arts History only. Help us fight fraud in the Martial Arts by contributing well-thought-out threads and ideas on the subject.

This is our showcase forum and raison d'Ítre; please keep to the subject at hand and take the squabbling to YMAS or Trollshido. Strongly moderated for On-Topic posting."

Serious investigations of fraud. Serious as in: lawyers get involved. And effective, as even a cursory search will show.

Now, do you train Zen Do Kai?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 2:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As regards your original question, I have no idea. Certainly Jones' website makes no mention of it.
    http://www.bobjonesmartialarts.com.au
    I would say it is very likely that he has had less involvement with the day to day operation of his org as it has grown (not that this tells you anything). Doubt he would actually sell it though. Where did you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by hijiri View Post
    No need to get upset. My post was in jest, however you seem very serious. Perhaps you could suggest where the appropriate section is. I have replied to already posted material in the past and have not experienced this before. And btw so what if I suck dick? If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't leave the house. haha. You need to lighten up "battlefields" (if that is your real name) hahahahaha.
    As regards your little brain snap with Simio (you don't get a "Military" tag without proof of service) and Battlefields (it contains his real name) grow the **** up. The stickies are there to stop you from looking like a penis. Read and enjoy.

Of course, if you want your own thread in Trollshido consisting of you being abused by every member who can be bothered dropping by, don't let me stop you.

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 2:06am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Hijiri If you take the time to learn how the forum opperates you will cop less **** and maby get your question answered.

Or you can continue to just write the first thing that comes into your head cop heaps of **** and sit there wondering why nobody takes you seriously.

Now where did you hear this Bob jones thing from?

Edit.
    Damn to slow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 2:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so I am like 100 years old; I lurk and I learn. I screwed up on this, my bad. This medium is like the cb radio of my day.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/20/2010 2:15am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hijiri View Post
    Whats a sticky numbnuts? Is that when you jerk yourself off in your coalition forces uniform you got at a quartermaster store?? haha
    Your Krotty-no-worky ?

Don't worry your sensei has the solution.. Block more kicks with your head.

Fuckstick.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast