fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 1:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [A WHOLE LOT OF SARCASM]

Erik Paulson can rest assure now. There's finally a heir to his Savate Thai Crossover Kickboxing and Combat Submission Wrestling.

I'll immidiatly chance to Taewresdo Kickboxing and Hacomtaewresdo Martial Arts System....once I can pronounce it without getting my tongue twisted.

[/A WHOLE LOT OF SARCASM]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 1:24am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalusername View Post
    This man might be the worst mitt holder i've seen
    YouTube - Taewresdo Kickboxing basics - Basic punches / combos
    I like how she almost gets the footwork concept. Just like how she almost doesn't drop her hands in the middle of every combo. Which is real similar to how she almost has the right gear on to be doing pad work ... Which of course brings to mind how she almost has her front leg locked out straight for most the video... which is related to how she is almost standing in an effective stance once in a while ( I think it was accidental honestly ).

These observations along with the pad work displayed leads me to believe this dude is full of **** and is putting his students in danger by teaching them .

He is the worst kind of bullshit instructor the kind that get's people hurt after filling their head with lies and false confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 1:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zendokarn or whatever your name is didnt your master ever teach you that respect for other styles is the core of true warriorness? And that sarcasm is the lowest form of humor? Yeah right. You must do one of those weakass sport fighting styles fit only for playing weakass games with your weakass friends. A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person. They study and excell in each of these facets and have a code that they live by. They strive to live by it and to attain perfection in their existence on earth. Not all warriors are righteous, as for each one who walks the path of light, there is one who walks in the opposite, but that is a personal choice. For those that are righteous, they use their abilities and wisdom to benefit others and their communities, and to give back to the universe. Also to nail fat chicks. As my personal quote says, a warrior strives to walk in peace but is prepared for buttsecks. The warrior is someone who brings their mind, body and spirit together to reach the highest level of being. A warrior is usuwally someone who has faced repeated struggle in life yet achieves in the face of this adversity and gains experience. The warrior has an indoimitable spirit and cannot be defeated because they rise back to their feet every time they are knocked down ( 1,000 times down & 1,001 times up ). They understand true defeat is staying down when knocked down, in combat and life. This is precisely what Master Abraham Hardy teaches in a compliant, low-pressure environment: how to be knocked down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 1:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for you Mr Backfistmonkeyman you fucking orangutangs shouldnt even be allowed to use a computer. You should learn the respect of true warrioration. My flags and colors mean alot to me, and Master Abraham Hardy does have quite a few. First off is our colors of Red, black, and green. As a revoloutionary these colors hold much significance historically for our people ( African Americans) during the times of civil rights and so forth, but the meaning and connotation of colors goes far beyond that. The philosophical aspects are that each color represents something special and unique. RED represents blood, war, a warning of danger, danger and death. It shows the world that are warriors and that we train in the ways of warriorosity. Red lets the world know that we are willing to shed the blood of our enimies as well as lose our own anal virginity in battle, fighting for what we believe in. The color Black is the color of life. Contrary to Western thought, black and darkness is seen as a positive and beautiful thing in some aspects. If you had seen any of us naked then you would appreciate that some thing should only be seen in the darkness. In refrence to being the color of life, the planets and stars of the universe were born of the blackness / darkness of the outer reaches of space and the cosmos. The same as the child is born of the darkness of the mothers womb, and comes into light. In this context, black in thr color of life. For me, black also represents the closet I was locked in as part of my "special training" under Master Abraham Hardy . The color Green represents represents the earth (which is our mother) and all the life we come to know around us.The earth is our mother, home, sustenance, life….our everything. Green can also represent the spring season and new life….the plants are in bloom, the animals return from hibernation to mate, and so forth. When i add red, black and green together, it shows that i am a black warrior of the earth and cosmos, who fights to protect them and the life they sustain.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 2:01am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    crazy

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 2:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm. All martial arts originated in Africa and were created by black people. Wasn't there another guy discussed on here who believed that too?

http://hacomtaewresdowarriorarts.wor...2010/08/19/14/

Well, I suppose that if we go with the commonly accepted theory that Homo sapiens originated in Africa about 250,000 years ago and radiated outwards from there, then it is almost certainly true that the first humans to beat the **** out of each other with fists and feet in some manner and hit each other upside the head with objects in some manner were Africans...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 2:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Well, I suppose that if we go with the commonly accepted theory that Homo sapiens originated in Africa about 250,000 years ago and radiated outwards from there, then it is almost certainly true that the first humans to beat the **** out of each other with fists and feet in some manner and hit each other upside the head with objects in some manner were Africans...
    Thankyou for the kind words of agreement brother. You are correct to point out that human beings originated in Africa. The Hacomtaewresdo Warrior Arts are Hybrid systems of integrated combat disciplines. Their history and lineage is traced back to the oldest known and most prolifically known martial arts and lineage of warriors, those of ancient Africa. The martial arts of the world originated in ancient Africa and spread to other cultures and made many new and different fighting arts. The Hacomtaewresdo Warrior Arts are a modern interpretation of this history. Taking combative arts from many different cultures, their history and lineage is traced back to afrocentric and African origins. The various native peoples of ancient Kemet ( Egypt ) and Africa were practitioners of systemized forms of the martial arts thousands of years before any other culture on earth. Proof of this is in the toombs of Nubian ( Black ) Pharoahs of ancient Egypt in the form of pictures, painted scenes, and other forms of recorded expression. These records have been dated as going as far back as 3,000 BC . This without question records amongst the oldest and first forms of systemized martial arts on earth. One art depicted is wrestling as done by the Nubians i.e Nubian wrestling. Nubian wrestling is the first and original form of wrestling, in modern times it would be classified as a style submission wrestling based upon techniques it contained. These were leverage throws, suplexes, holds and pins, jointlocks, and submission holds. It was a total grappling system having standing grappling, ground grappling, various methods of takedowns, buttsecks and total body submission. On toomb walls also were scenes of other types of empty hand martial arts being utilized as well as martial arts weapons being used by warriors. There are even scenes of scenes of castles being used and these scenes pre-date the use of castles elsewhere by other cultures. The Egyptian toombs which contain pictures, and so forth of this knowledge were of Govenors Baquet 3rd, Khety, and Amenemhat. They were Black Nubian Pharoahs of Egypt. These toombs are at the current day site called Beni Hasan in Egypt.The martial arts and sciences originated in the interior of the continent and along the Nile Valley region with the Nile Valley civillization. They were the very first practitioners of the martial arts, having done so for well over 5000 years.
    Another art dating back as far, if not farther than the Nubians recrded form of wrestling / submission grappling is an art called Ku -Ta. Meaning defender of the Phallus, this system of martial science also comes from ancient Egypt. By 3,000 B.C it had been shared with the ancient Elamites and also the Akkadians too. They went on to be the founders of the early Chinese dynasties, and they took the art with them. Soon following this, the art of Ku-Ta became the art of Kuntao, meaningthe way of the big black penis. From that point, it filtered into the Phillipines (like many other African weapon and empty hand martial arts) and now is taught along with their arts. India was ancient Africa’s heartland in Asia and was the sister civillization of Africa. The first civillizations of people in India were Africans from Ethiopia. They took cultural knowledge from Africa with them there which further developed, among them the science of breath control, Yoga, Meditation, buttsecks and other related disciplines. Later, following the Ethiopians, the ancestors of the Australian Aborigines arrived in India, merged with the Ethiopians already there, and this became the civillization of India. This merger in fact, bought us India’s great Indus Valley Civillization. I have, of course, already explained how the Moorish civilization invented Korea. The only reason that people do not believe this is that they are closed minded and the information has been suppressed by a conspiracy.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 2:15am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow apparently Thai fighters and greco-roman wrestlers are doin it wrong!
    YouTube - Hacomtaewresdo- Taewresdo clinch fighting

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 3:42am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmhh......another ass-frocentric with a ghetto fighting style
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast