Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 3:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    This **** makes me see red too.

The mental process (using the term in its loosest sense) seems to be, "Ah, I'm through the door. I'm alright. Other people? There are other, like , people on the planet?" How hard is it to realise that someone might actually want to use a door when you yourself have just used it?

Mind you, he was a skin. Trying to keep you in the back of the bus. Maybe he thought he had an ideological obligation?
    They assume one will be ginger with them... When he felt my hands on his neck and arm turning him I could tell from his red face and his elbow thrown spasticallyt I could tell he was suprised. My tude is was and will always be that I will not start it but if my family or friends are involved and I get involved i am ready for things to get really ugly.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 4:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    Man, I'm one of the few blessed (read: retarded) people on this Earth to have a Disneyland Annual Pass. As such, I don't really mind the lines. However I do empathize with you regarding the rudeness of people in said lines.
    I always thought the concept of an annual pass would be cool. My sister dropped like $1500 for lifetime Legoland passes and I could never understand, but it would be pretty tight to just go to someplace like that as one would go go the movies.
    You get free parking or does the mouse nail you on that, too?

One example is my friends and I were in line for Space Mountain (or at the time, Ghost Galaxy). We were engaged in conversation and didn't notice that the line had moved. Douchemaster behind us yells at us for not moving. Now, keep in mind there was still a good 30 minutes of waiting in line ahead of us, so whether we moved that 10 feet or not, the Douchenozzle and his pack of Douchites were still going to wait another 30 minutes. But we're annual passholders and he probably saved years to pay for this Disneyland trip so we didn't care.
    See...if the line moved and I was oblivious and the gal behind us nudged me and said, "line's moved" I would be alright with that....don't try and electric bogaloo past, though.

Now, as for crowds, just be happy you weren't there SUNDAY as you would have had to deal with THIS!
    Attachment 11360

Yah....that was in the morning. When I saw the lines outside the park I started feeling sorry for everyone. Oh well, it was all for a good cause.
    WTF was that?

It reminds me of the last trip we took to Legoland was Star Wars Weekend, again unbeknown to me.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 4:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayman101 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of crowds myself. In fact, I refuse to go to the movies anymore because of the abundance of rude pricks. My last movie was ruined by this clown who took calls for the 1st half hour of the show. My girlfriend (as they always do) played peacemaker and talked me out of confronting this idiot. Finally when every cell in my body ached in annoyance, I shouted, "Get off your fucking phone!" The guy turned around like Mr. Tough Guy and replied, "What are you going to do about it?" Everyone in the theater either shhhhed us or told us to cut it out. The guy said he would be waiting for me outside. After a 30 second argument with the old lady, I stormed out to the lobby and the cock sucker wasn't there!! This put a quick ending to date night.

My girlfriend wouldn't speak to me for most of the evening and I had a pounding headache from a cocktail of stress and anger. Yea, participating in a group of people sucks ass and I avoid it at all costs.
    We go to the first showing available, generally at around 10-11AM.
    Usually it is only old people and us and we sit in the very back.

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 4:19pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I went to EuroDisney 15+ years ago the place was a fucking ghost town, no lines at all. Granted there was only a handful of rides open.

And the place was fucking crawling with frogs. Arrogant pricks.

The Third Man

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 4:45pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funny thing is when my Uncle invited me and my family up here to come with the rest of my family in Disney World in Fl. He hired a tour guide (I never been to Disney World before, but my Uncle has 3 times) just to get us to the front of the lines.

We were able to skip 2 hour waits by going through the exit to the ride, or we ran though a separate line for having this special pass. People had death in their eyes when we ran by them, yelling, and cursing.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 6:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
    The funny thing is when my Uncle invited me and my family up here to come with the rest of my family in Disney World in Fl. He hired a tour guide (I never been to Disney World before, but my Uncle has 3 times) just to get us to the front of the lines.

We were able to skip 2 hour waits by going through the exit to the ride, or we ran though a separate line for having this special pass. People had death in their eyes when we ran by them, yelling, and cursing.
    I got no problems with someone paying an up-rate to get premier service. In fact, if I ever go back, I would look into doing that my own damn self.

cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 6:33pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I always thought the concept of an annual pass would be cool. My sister dropped like $1500 for lifetime Legoland passes and I could never understand, but it would be pretty tight to just go to someplace like that as one would go go the movies.
    You get free parking or does the mouse nail you on that, too?
    If you get the PREMIUM ($400+) then parking is free. Last year I got the SoCal pass and got assreamed with the parking. Though I did find a convenient little loophole with the Downtown Disney parking for the evening trips. This year I dropped the extra $70 for "free" parking so the next year is good.

See...if the line moved and I was oblivious and the gal behind us nudged me and said, "line's moved" I would be alright with that....don't try and electric bogaloo past, though.
    EXACTLY!

WTF was that?

It reminds me of the last trip we took to Legoland was Star Wars Weekend, again unbeknown to me.
    It was a walk to raise money for the Children's Hospital of Orange County. Together we raised about $1.5 million and probably pissed off the same number of tourists. The lines outside both parks were absurd. After it was over I walked through the crowd and heard everyone muttering under their breath very unkind things toward our charity haha.

Plus side, a lot of the rare characters were out that day for pictures and we capitalized on that. EXTRA plus side: Jasmine was lookin VERY good that day :toothy10:

OH, and while we're on the topic, check out what our good friends at CRACKED.COM have to say about Disneyland. The cat thing is very true... the sad part is, the mice are still there. Almost caught one on Sunday.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18511...ow.html?ref=nf
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 7:25pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I make a game out of navigating through the ocean of gibbering douchebags we draw down here during events. It's kind of amusing.

Either I am getting older, or people are getting much more attitudinal and apt to push the envelope in social etiquette. Cell phones in the movie theater, rude driving, cutting in line, all seems to be the norm now.

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 7:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of Lego land how well would a 5 year old do their. I know its built for younger kids but do they have enough rides for that little kids can go on?

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 7:40pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    Either I am getting older, or people are getting much more attitudinal and apt to push the envelope in social etiquette. Cell phones in the movie theater, rude driving, cutting in line, all seems to be the norm now.
    I am only 26, and in the last eight years I've gone from being nigh unflappable to sympathizing with Hannibal Lector's preference for eating the "free range rude."
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast