Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 6:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    For me its not an issue of this being BS or not, I wouldn't think Bullshido would condone making things up or actively participate in spreading false information.
    Whereas Sonnon has a history of doing exactly that: he's fabricated or exaggerated most of his career and has a substantial history of sock-puppetry.

Steve you replied to a statement I made to Serge because he was trying to goade me into something using an as of yet unsubstantiated claim, and a poor Sirc imitation. Its possible Sonnon would do something like this to mess with Bullshido. Hell the last time the Sonnon thread flared up traffic and sales at RMAX doubled.
    doubled how? From 2 to 4 DVDs? LOL I'm sure that all the other CST coaches are reaping the benefits...

Another arranged fight for guaranteed medals? Here is a picture of me at a puja, therefore this is all the proof you need. This is a certificate that proves I am an expert in counter-terrorism. This is my doped-up copy of a Master of Sport Certificate...

What crap.
    You guys are so reliant on anecdotal evidence that it drives me crazy. Hence the general lack of respect that I show any of you.

Its also possible that a student living in Bellingham is up to this. Or that Sonnon put someone up to doing this. BUT I do not know for sure and nothing has been publically confirmed yet. So I am content to let IIF and the other mods sort it all out.
    Occam's Razor.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 6:45pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again you are trying to pick a fight with someone that does not give a **** about you, your trolling or your obvious grudge. Save your agenda for someone who cares.

Posted On:
    10/18/2010 7:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    Once again you are trying to pick a fight with someone that does not give a **** about you, your trolling or your obvious grudge. Save your agenda for someone who cares.
    If so, then why respond at all?
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 2:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what he does. If you disagree with him at all it is you trolling him. He can use sarcasm, condescension, and insults. If you do you are the one that is trolling.

It is quite funny to see him use this tactic against you and Steve. It is the same thing he accuses me of most of the time.

Notice he doesn't give a **** about you. It is just as easy to say I don't care about the argument, the situation or this thread. He never realizes he always puts that personal shot in and then acts surprised when a couple of mods wanted to ban him.

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 4:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it's too easy really. I used to be surprised...
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 6:29am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks IIF for contacting and posting Adam Skogan's statements..and to Adam for taking the time to read the threads and communicate with IIF. Fake, would you mind posting the e-mail that was used to create the Therma account?

Recap: Here are the facts from the thread so far:
    -Therma's account was created in Nov, 2007 and was dormant until posting in the Sonnon Resume' thread.
    -Therma's account was created using the name Adam Skogan of a Colodado. Adam was an active CST person with testimonials on Sonnon's website and presence on Sonnon's forum. Since that time, Adam has let his certs lapse. His name was used without his permission or knowledge.
    -Therma's account IP traces to Bellingham, Washington.
    -Therma's account lists an Indian energy company as his homepage (Thermax inc). This company has no office in Colorado or Bellingham. It was obviously chosen because of its name similarity to RMAX.

My guess is that using the name of his own student, Sonnon created this account years ago for the purpose of lurking. He probably subscribed to threads discussing him so he could get e-mail updates when they were active. While he probably intended to never use the account to post, he could not resist diving into the yoga discussion and tipped his hand about his sock puppet account. What the heck right? he had a built in a failsafe that would point admins to Adam (his own student) and some Indian energy company. I wonder how many other sock puppets he has here on Bullshido?
    for which Adam does not work.

Is it too crazy to think Sonnon created this account specifically for the yoga discussion? A discussion about an indian guru (Amma), puja's and yoga with therma, who works for an Indian company? Just for the added little bit of possible credibility?

And, if Therma is Sonnon (Let's be honest, who else would it be really), we can pretty much discount anything Therma said. Therma did not offer much fact anyway and only threw out strawmen and distraction. Sock puppeting is Sonnon's MO. Hiding in the shadows does not help one's credibility.

I find it incredible that so many bullshidoka, fabricators, exggerators, whetever we want to call them...some very intelligent people...make the same mistakes over and over again. It's like there is a playbook on how to get busted...LOL. If Therma had kept quiet, the thread would most likely have died out again and there would be one less moment on the net where Sonnon ends up looking like an idiot.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 8:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Email for the therma account:
    thermaxgymltd (at) hotmail (dot) com

Normally I wouldn't do this but, as the screenshot shows, therma was arguing and basically stole another person identity to post. I initially thought it was Scott Sonnon trolling. When I saw it was Adam Skogen I stopped checking.

It wasn't until Steve got him all riled up that we decided to check further. You now see the result.

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 11:38am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is what he does. If you disagree with him at all it is you trolling him. He can use sarcasm, condescension, and insults. If you do you are the one that is trolling.

It is quite funny to see him use this tactic against you and Steve. It is the same thing he accuses me of most of the time.

Notice he doesn't give a **** about you. It is just as easy to say I don't care about the argument, the situation or this thread. He never realizes he always puts that personal shot in and then acts surprised when a couple of mods wanted to ban him.
    First off I have been nothing but agreable to you and Steve in this thread. Serge started **** with me. So lets just keep things clear. I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me on anything. If you or anyone else feels differently about this topic than I do that is not my problem anymore than it is yours. We have different views on many things and that is ok. This is not about someone not seeing things the way I do. It is about an individual trying to goade me into some pointless pissing contest. I am replying to you Fake but I will refrain from responding to him.

Second if I did anything that was a bannable offense you would have done it already, its clear you want to. I haven't even received an infraction so don't talk bullshit. Its beneath you.

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 4:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wouldn't be here unless you'd been goaded. If you actually didn't give a ****, you wouldn't be here. If you were your own person, you wouldn't be defendng a habitual liar&sock-puppeteer. Who has an agenda, eh?

It's too bad you don't have anything substatial to add the the MABS thread; as I've said before: I like the clubbell/CST system, it's too bad that an egomaniacal narcissist is behind it all...
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    10/19/2010 5:18pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Email for the therma account:
    thermaxgymltd (at) hotmail (dot) com
    interesting. add that to the evidence list.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast