10/16/2010 7:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kung fu girls stage combat tournament to find men to date

Any takers?

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/843781-...nd-men-to-date

Marital arts experts Xiao Lin, 22, and little sister Yin, 21, are to stage a three day fighting festival in Foushan, south east China, where only the toughest suitors stand a chance of getting through.
    First contestants must show off their archery skills, then they must carry a heavy weight over sharpened bamboo spears, and finally they have to defeat one of the sisters in full contact combat.
    Only then will contestants earn the right to remove the girls' masks and propose to them.
    'They can chose open hand or any weapon they wish but we won't be holding back. If they can't beat us they aren't worthy," explained Lin.
    'We tried dating agencies but the men we met were all to weak. We could beat them easily,' said Yin.

'So we went back to ancient ways called Bi Wu Zhao Qin - which was the way warrior princesses would find their men.'
    But so far, only a trickle of brave contestants has come forward.
    'I'm a very good martial artist - but I think I'd want to see them with the masks off before I decided whether I wanted to fight for them,' said one doubtful suitor.
    So in order to get with a girl you need to beat them in a fight? let the rape jokes commence...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 8:02am

Style: Japanese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But can these two ”princesses” cook?

To update that kitchen knick knack saying regarding long-term marital happiness: Kicking don’t last - cooking do!

It is a strange story considering the ever growing gender imbalance in China. It was around 111 to 100 when these two were born – and the 2004 figure estimates are up to 121 to 100.

… but they can’t find dates?

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 8:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe they know all about the imbalance and are taking full advantage of it.

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 8:15am

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good point Sisyphus, but isn't the imbalance partially related to the geographic dispersion of the workforce? Perhaps they are in an area say without a heavy manufacturing center so the population is more evenly gender balanced or is in fact the opposite of the national trend because all of the young male labor has left looking for work. Speculation. Somebody on this board can answer this question better than I can.

wait.

Maybe they are just busted. Like REALLY busted.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 1:52pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd do it just for the story. But only if I get both of them.

"We tried dating agencies but the men we met were all to weak. We could beat them easily,' said Yin."

This is the best part of it. How many chinese men have been found beaten to **** in dumpsters around China I wonder. Show up for a first date and suddenly you are in a fight for your life.

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 10:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've only just realised the name is Sisyphus and not syphylis
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2010 2:03am

Style: Japanese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    I've only just realised the name is Sisyphus and not syphylis
    LOL

Dovetailing into this thread's subject it is like the similar (but different) words martial and marital, as in you have to prove your martial abilities in order to get to the martials.

Of course any of us who have "blessed" to have lived in a marriage would dispute how "different" those two words really are in reality.
    :laughing7

Posted On:
    10/17/2010 2:33am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the comments section. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reow
    I really hope some hideously ugly 60 year old wins this!
    Anyone got a video of this whole carrying weight across sharpened bamboo poles?
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2010 2:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can someone please provide these women logins to Bullshido? Maybe they will realize no one wants to date Kung fukas here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2010 2:51am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, my money is on Samurai Jack.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast