Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Play by play - kind of?

    http://www.facebook.com/jesse.trout1

    About to walk out!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!! SORRY FOR YOU, SHAMMY!!!!! YOU ARE THE FIRST STEP!!!!!!!!

    Quote from his facebook!

  2. #12
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The part of me that still roots for Phil Baroni is backing Ken on this one.
    Last edited by Emevas; 10/16/2010 7:04pm at .
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    The part of me that still roots for Phil Baroni is going backing Ken on this one.
    Well, that must have worked... Johnathan took him down in the second, got an eye poke in the third and it went downhill for Johnathan after that. UD for Ken "No More Steroids" Shamrock

  4. #14
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, will I use my powers for good or for evil?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Damn, will I use my powers for good or for evil?
    Wish you used um to change the ud there!

    Just goes to show, bullshido happens

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jonathan sure has improved a lot since the Whataburger incident, too bad it wasn't enough to beat old Kenny...

  7. #17
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the problem with Ivey is two-fold. He's never been in tremendous shape, and the dude will seriously fight ANYONE. Look at his record on sherdog. He's lost to a lot of big names. Honestly, how many of you could take Ricco Rodriguez to a decision? Seriously, has anyone ever told him, "Maybe you should fight someone more on your level." Props to the dude for heart though.

  8. #18
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,923
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    Jonathan sure has improved a lot since the Whataburger incident, too bad it wasn't enough to beat old Kenny...
    The Whataburger guy's name was Cheeseburger Josh, not John.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    The Whataburger guy's name was Cheeseburger Josh, not John.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Shamrock gets knocked off his feet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I think the problem with Ivey is two-fold. He's never been in tremendous shape, and the dude will seriously fight ANYONE. Look at his record on sherdog. He's lost to a lot of big names. Honestly, how many of you could take Ricco Rodriguez to a decision? Seriously, has anyone ever told him, "Maybe you should fight someone more on your level." Props to the dude for heart though.
    Chalk up another big name he lost to. I think your right about two-fold issue. While I heard he trained hard for this fight (wanting to go out at the top of his game) you still have to consider the caliber of fighters he's going against. They are champions! Roids or not Shamrock is a tough cookie. Ivey also tough as nails to enter into the cage with him for 15 minutes.

    Video, look at the 9:10 mark, Johnathan puts a left on him and knocks him off his feet! Ashame he couldn't finish it!
    YouTube - Ken Shamrock vs Johnathan Ivey
    Last edited by Infuse; 10/18/2010 4:34am at .

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO