Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Donors Choose Science Blogging Challenge

Dear Bullies,

Every year for as long as I can remember (at least like a whole year) Donors Choose has been supporting worthy educational goals in the USA. They help unrepresented and under-served students, some of whom have the most heartrendingly simple needs.

Donors Choose allows you to select which projects you wish to donate to. You might want to support a local teacher, or make a donation to a larger project. The money goes to the charity, which then buys the item requested by the teacher, so you don't have to be paranoid and worry about some unscrupulous bastard sneaking off with your coffee money.

This year I have been fortunate enough to be invited to join to a science networking platform as one of their regular bloggers. My blog Some Lies is now hosted labSpaces.net, and therein you can find my awesomely brilliant and riotously witty blog, wherein I am more often than not talking science and society.

LabSpaces has joined with several other science blog sites to run friendly challenge - the Science Bloggers for Students challenge and we're specifically focusing on science education.

Please visit my Donors Choose page, or hit it via this post at Some Lies.

I hope you'll find something you think is worthy of donating a few bucks to. And if you don't, well I'll backtrack your IP and kick your fucking ass.

If you've got questions, or concerns leave 'em here in the thread and I'll do my best to answer them or find someone who knows. This really is a great chance to do something simple and very effective.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I chipped in a few bucks myself. Come on folks, it's a good cause. Helping de-stupidize people is always a good cause.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn straight! Our beloved Leader donated his evening's beer money to a worthy cause. I expect all of you to follow his lead!