Page 2 of 10 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,168
    Style
    BJJ/Shidokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So horrible. The sheer delusion of it all is sometimes too much to bear.

  2. #12
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoA View Post
    Is this the one

    YouTube - Women's Self Defense Against Frontal Attacks : Self Defense Against Two Hand Chokes

    Also I find it funny that the comments on those videos are either a) "This sucks/wouldn't work" or b) "omg I would have with her teh secks".
    Thanks. I was trying to find the particular video where she said "even if he's choking you, you have a little bit of time - so even if he's choking you, don't panic" and "If he is choking me, I don't worry about this - this is not a problem".

    Seriously, anyone who follows this advice is going to end up raped, or dead, or both.

    What about this?
    YouTube - Women's Self Defense for Rear Assaults : Women's Self Defense Naked Choke Escape Turn

    Silly neckbreaker aside, she can't even perform the technique she's supposed to be demonstrating and hit the knee, even at 3/4 speed.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 10/12/2010 3:44pm at .

  3. #13
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Her voice is a serious boner-killer.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hartford Area, CT
    Posts
    39
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u guys dont no much about stopping hook punches if you think that's a bad teknique! As long as the attacker swings his arms like a baseball bat, and doesnt relly try to hit you in the head, and exposes the entire length of his inner arm toards you for an exessively long amount of time, it TOTALLY works. i know, cus once i told my little brother how to throw his hook that way, i could stop almost all of them, thanks to her videos.

    and she's pretty. i likes pretty

  6. #16
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
    u guys dont no much about stopping hook punches if you think that's a bad teknique! As long as the attacker swings his arms like a baseball bat, and doesnt relly try to hit you in the head, and exposes the entire length of his inner arm toards you for an exessively long amount of time, it TOTALLY works. i know, cus once i told my little brother how to throw his hook that way, i could stop almost all of them, thanks to her videos.

    and she's pretty. i likes pretty
    How's your straight defence coming along?
    YouTube - Women's Self Defense Against Frontal Attacks : Self Defense Against Straight Punches 1

    ...or do you consider it a low priority, considering that the chances of an assailant actually punching you or coming in for a fight setup are slim? :laughing7

  7. #17
    Whacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,293
    Style
    jits da variedade brasile
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Larus marinus,

    Thank you for causing a significant number of my few remaining brain cells to die horrible, painful deaths this afternoon.

    Love, Whacker

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136
    Style
    We'll see
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to know the story behind the guy that has to do all the demos. Do you suppose he's actually gotten in her pants or he's still working on it?

  9. #19
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoA View Post
    Is this the one

    YouTube - Women's Self Defense Against Frontal Attacks : Self Defense Against Two Hand Chokes

    Also I find it funny that the comments on those videos are either a) "This sucks/wouldn't work" or b) "omg I would have with her teh secks".
    "He's choking me out. I don't really care".

    UP AGAINST A WALL even.

    She's an idiot. A complete and utter idiot. If I was talking to somebody who I thought was an idiot, they would point at this lady and say "she's an idiot".

    Low-percentage, piece of **** technique. When I take a dump, my **** points at that technique and says "that's a piece of ****".

    Based on everything that I've seen on my time on Bullshido, this technique has to be in the worst 1% of all ineffective, high-risk, and blatantly stupid techniques I've ever seen.

    ****.

  10. #20
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    What about this?
    YouTube - Women's Self Defense for Rear Assaults : Women's Self Defense Naked Choke Escape Turn

    Silly neckbreaker aside, she can't even perform the technique she's supposed to be demonstrating and hit the knee, even at 3/4 speed.
    She must have trained under Bruce Downey.

Page 2 of 10 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO