Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/17/2011 9:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes thread necro I know, but I found some more interesting stuff on this,
    forget training 10 years in the Buj or with Bartrum, Bartrum barely remembers the guy, if I recall correctly, he was like, uh yeah I think someone named Antony Cummins turned up for a seminar or two, lol at the I trained a decade claim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2011 2:20pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have a transcript of that?

It's lovely that you got some "evidence", but we need some confirmation.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/17/2011 8:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    He has been discussed in the subforum of JMA. The links IIF provided are quite funny/worthwile reading.
    Where was I? This is the sort of thing that I LOVE!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2011 10:48pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there such a thing as a Ninja enthusiast/researcher/whatever that isn't full of ****?

Jeez... Ninjas were so much cooler when they were turtles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 4:19am

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

moenstah

Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Where was I? This is the sort of thing that I LOVE!!!
    Oh there are so many ninjers spouting their 'knowledge' about teh real ninjutsu, that this one might have slipped through. Or you just had something better to do in life than his drivel ;-)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 4:25am

Style: MMA / MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    Is there such a thing as a Ninja enthusiast/researcher/whatever that isn't full of ****?
    Indeed there are.

:)

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 4:37am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Seems to be a common theme. I read through that Ron Collins (Ashida Kimchee's WV Ninja) piece on the Martialist and the same themes are present, albeit in a slightly less literate form.
    I remember Ron Collins. That was the paint-my-nails-black, judo n' ****, drunken wolverine ninja kung fu guy (not made up by me). That was a very satisfying thread, to be in on, when it became apparent he was full of poop.

From back in the day
    originally posted by bobyclumsyninja
    I have to admit, I thought the wolverine bit was a joke too. Then I googled home skillet, and voi la....A ninjer link list. The picture is priceless...I think he painted his fingernails black, that or he's one dirty mo fo.

Suck a fat floating invisible one Ron Collins...you look pretty tough, but you are practicing fraud. I pronounce you to have....NO E-PENIS, and no "truth" skillz. You loose at life, because all some of have, is pride...and you couldn't possibly have any, writing a book with that picture on/in it, to sell to aspiring martial artists, with that title, keeping a straight face.

Holy ****, now I've got it...I need to write "Bobby clumsy stoned and drunken ninjer moves for teenage suburbanites"....I'll be all set, why did I ever pick up a guitar...I curse the day.

EDIT hahahahHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahaha
    http://www.dojopress.com/pics/Ron-2.jpg
    Shihan Ron Collins Warrior's Collection series for DOJO Press includes the best selling BLACK DRAGON NINJITSU, Tao of STREET JUJITSU, Drunken Wolverine-Ninja-Kung Fu, and Black Dragon Tai Jitsu. His martial arts experience includes being a notorious "pit fighter"; military service in both the United States Army and Marine Corps; as well as holding Black Belt rank in both Koga Black Dragon Ninjitsu and Korean Karate. He also paints his nails, he has, in fact, so many black belts that he has to wear them on his fingertips...and that's ok, because Judo something or other...are you still reading? I only made up the end.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 3/18/2011 4:59am at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 7:05am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dealt with Ron Collins ever since I first set foot on the interwebs MA forums. He was full of **** then and still is now. He used to claim all this **** about being Force Recon and uber deadly battles but couldn't provide a shred of proof. (shocking I know) Watching him get shredded on eBudo was gruesome but so much fun. On AK's board he would get conniptions when someone would call him on his BS there.(which was usually me or NoMan) The memories.....
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 1:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    Jeez... Ninjas were so much cooler when they were turtles.
    Do you know why this is true? BECAUSE THE NINJA TURTLES WOULD FUCKING SPAR WITH EACH OTHER

:)

Posted On:
    3/18/2011 3:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I dealt with Ron Collins ever since I first set foot on the interwebs MA forums....... On AK's board he would get conniptions when someone would call him on his BS there.(which was usually me or NoMan) The memories.....
    Really? On the "I can't believe I'm here" thread, he was more like "Judo n' ****", and less ROARALLCAPSRANT-like. I still remember first seeing his Drunken Wolverine Ninja Kung Fu book cover on a google search of his name. I was like "can this be r3al?"...then with glee, I returned to the forum, for some good old shitting-upon-the-fraud-jitsu.

Good times. It inspired me enough, that later I helped bring overwhelming int3rnets scrutiny onto a fraudulent record label. They closed, and went back on the run. Incidentally, their prior scam was an int3rnets fitness scam. Google "National Home Trainers Network" or something like that. That was a shitstorm I considered bringing here, but they'd already closed shop, moved city, and started the record label scam, by the time I came upon it.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast