Hell yeah! Hell no!

Self defense dorks - Real world self defense

YouTube - Self defense dorks - Real world self defense

Thought a few people here might get a laugh or two out of this. I love the part where the guy spits in his attackers face and it knocks him backwards instead of just...pissing him off more.

( I looked it up, and didn't find anything like this in previous posts, but im new here, so if it already exists...sorry.)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STCHFNCSHUNOOB!!!! Grrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the one where he's squirming and kicking on the floor...no wait, I hate it. I've actually fought against people who've done that, and honestly, you just have to wait for them to get up.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraik View Post
    I love the one where he's squirming and kicking on the floor...no wait, I hate it. I've actually fought against people who've done that, and honestly, you just have to wait for them to get up.
    That is actually a legite move it's called the Homer Spin

YouTube - Homer Spin