Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another thing I realized is when would I ever need an Army airborne guy to teach me hand to hand.... When would they ever need it?!

  2. #12
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy7778 View Post
    Another thing I realized is when would I ever need an Army airborne guy to teach me hand to hand.... When would they ever need it?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiDvpeWk0P8


    When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

    "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    DOES THAT HAPPEN MUCH?! Cheesus Crust that would suck.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    76
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did they ever say what the four Ds are?

  5. #15
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tantivy22 View Post
    Did they ever say what the four Ds are?
    "Dodge, duck, dip and dive" I think.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    242
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy7778 View Post
    Right now the info is just a 5 day fight

    "The “Four D's” Of Personal Combat:
    First off know this. Unlike “sport fighting”, prevailing (winning) a street fight has little to do with size, strength and physical skill. The Four D’s are the great equalizers of those factors."
    Five day course and the four Ds, do you learn a D per day and then on the fifth day get tested on them.

    What are they anyway? That looks too much like a typical RBSD website for me to bother navigating around - it has everything that every RBSD system everywhere has:

    IT HAS A BIG RED BOLD BIT TO TELL YOU YOU'LL BE ABLE TO KILL ANYONE WITH THIS

    It also lists a load of professions typically regarded by civilians as hard and undefeatable and lethal in combat...makes use of ellipses...this way you have time to think...I wish I was hard like a...Federal Agent...Military Combat Man (what)...Tournament Fighters...
    STATEMENTS IN CAPITALS AND BOLD IN BIG TEXT telling you how great this is

    Bits in italics telling you that what you already know isn't good enough! and also he doesn't forget to tell you how long he has trained for in bold italics

    Also includes quotes from various people show you how great this is for REAL PEOPLE no matter who they are or what they do, like POLICE, AIRLINE CREWS and MILITARY COMBAT MEN

    ****, some of these motherfuckers were made so crazy hard they give their fucking opinions TWICE.

    I'm having difficulty guessing what the four Ds are, my best guesses so far are "defense", "dick" and "derp" :icon_wink maybe "diddly"

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoA View Post
    I'm having difficulty guessing what the four Ds are, my best guesses so far are "defense", "dick" and "derp" :icon_wink maybe "diddly"
    You are close, it was "dick", "dumb", "dildo", "douche"

    but all joking aside it was
    1) Deception 2) Distraction 3) Disruption 4) Destruction
    :rolleyes:

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    76
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy7778 View Post
    You are close, it was "dick", "dumb", "dildo", "douche"

    but all joking aside it was
    1) Deception 2) Distraction 3) Disruption 4) Destruction
    :rolleyes:
    Aren't Deception and Distraction technically the same thing?

    I offer my own version of the 4 D's

    1) Dip (below his punch and still take one on the temple). 2) Duck (into the fetal position). 3) Dive (between his legs in a desperate attempt to escape). 4) Dick tuck (and beg forgiveness)

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    489
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Aren't Deception and Distraction technically the same thing?

    I offer my own version of the 4 D's

    1) Dip (below his punch and still take one on the temple). 2) Duck (into the fetal position). 3) Dive (between his legs in a desperate attempt to escape). 4) Dick tuck (and beg forgiveness)
    Yeah I think they just wanted to use destruction... BECAUSE DESTRUCTION IS BAD ASS AHHH LOOK AT MY AFFLICTION T SHIRT!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO