Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 4:46am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In that case car park truck guy should watch his back, as W. Rabbit's Kung Fu bothers and sisters will soon avenge their fallen brother.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 7:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone shows up to a TD after a making a bunch of crazy claims, your job is to kick that person in the head. They're there for a reason other than to just hang out & spar: they're trying to prove something (and going to use the day as evidence if you let them) even if they are playing nice and not trying to hurt anyone.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 7:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    If someone shows up to a TD after a making a bunch of crazy claims, your job is to kick that person in the head. They're there for a reason other than to just hang out & spar: they're trying to prove something (and going to use the day as evidence if you let them) even if they are playing nice and not trying to hurt anyone.
    I agree, but on the other hand,if you do that, you let the whole friendly atmosphere of the TD go down.
    99% of the dudes are really cool people to hang out with, it's just that one fucktard that screws things up.
    From what i've seen from the td footage i'd decline every form of sparring with Monkfg because he simply doesnt have the skills to spar.
    He isnt (imo) capable in both mental and physical way.

If her'd take a knucklesandwich during sparring he'd lose it for sure.
    Maybe there should be a rule about offcial bullshido TD's: you make shitty weird claims, you'll come to fight, or you retract them and you just hang out like the rest, instead of this half assed in the middle stuff: first he makes this awesoe claims, then he says: nah i just wanna drop by in a friendly manner, and now, after the rest treated him nice he says things like: 'well im off, i havent seen anything new there! bai!'

just an arrogant prick.

The Third Man

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 7:59am

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    W. Rabbit's
    ****, he's still around?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 8:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to say this right here.

How many threads do we have discussing this very point? Let's be real if you felt bad that is fine but, he stormed of thinking his **** works and his intuitive learning is effective.

While, IMO, doing exactly what we accused him of, avoiding people that could whoop his ass.

I agree, but on the other hand,if you do that, you let the whole friendly atmosphere of the TD go down.
    99% of the dudes are really cool people to hang out with, it's just that one fucktard that screws things up.
    Bullshit. The only way this happens is if you are a bigger idiot than the person talking ****. There have been many supposedly drama filled TDs none have happened in the way you just described.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 8:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to say this right here.

How many threads do we have discussing this very point? Let's be real if you felt bad that is fine but, he stormed of thinking his **** works and his intuitive learning is effective.

While, IMO, doing exactly what we accused him of, avoiding people that could whoop his ass.

Bullshit. The only way this happens is if you are a bigger idiot than the person talking ****.
    His inability to learn anything else is one of his own limitations and is no way a reflection on anyone else. His inability to understand that, is indicative of his capacity for self delusion and penchant for hiding behind his "special" circumstances. This could all be summed up by clearly stating that goofy fuckers act goofy because they are goofy fuckers.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 9:00am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    His inability to learn anything else is one of his own limitations and is no way a reflection on anyone else.
    Who said it reflected poorly on anyone but you?

His inability to understand that, is indicative of his capacity for self delusion and penchant for hiding behind his "special" circumstances. This could all be summed up by clearly stating that goofy fuckers act goofy because they are goofy fuckers.
    Right which goes right back to my point. A good pop in the mouth wakes some idiots up. Notice, I blamed him for seeking out the people he thought he could whoop or go easy on him.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 11:36am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, even thou I was at the TD, I haven't really noticed that he avoided the stronger fellows. But then again, I wasn't really paying attention. And it's not like he at some point stated: "Now I'm going to prove my stuff. I need an opponent."

It certainly wasn't like that scene in Kung Fu Hustle: "Hey you, little kid. step forth. *Muscled kid comes in* Alright alright never mind. Hey, guy with glasses. step forth. *Muscled guy with glasses comes in* Alright alright never mind... What, no one wants some?"

Again, hope to see him next year.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 11:59am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Hmm, even thou I was at the TD, I haven't really noticed that he avoided the stronger fellows. But then again, I wasn't really paying attention. And it's not like he at some point stated: "Now I'm going to prove my stuff. I need an opponent."
    Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure the context was given as to why he showed up which was, Intuitive MMA, schooling grapplers, BJJers, and MMaers IIRC.
    I am glad he behaved and you had a good experience. Still, after Zendo's post it seems that he specifically avoided the same people he constantly claimed to beat.
    Oh and did I say he stated it at the TD? No. Lebell got him to show up based on his comments all over bullshido. I do give Monk credit for sticking to his word. It actually makes Lebell look like a Fight Ducker *snicker*.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendo
    He didn't spar any of the coloured belts or me during grappling and when Johan (the shito-Ryu guy) was sparring him, I was going over the techniques of Muay Thai and Shoot Boxing with Tranquil Suit so I didn't follow that fight.
    Later I heard from Johan that Monkfg was giving it all, Johan was surprissed by that. So he stopped with pulling his punches and went for Monkfg. I have to say that Johan is a decent guy and he would never do an overkill.

Personally I didn't wanted to spar him, neither in grappling or stand-up. He was spazzing and knowing me I wouldn't pull my punches or chokes. But I had the impression that if he would be losing, he would get more vicious and that would force me to do an overkill.
    So, I could be wrong but, that is my context as I respect Zendo's opinion.
    There are some other posts that further form my opinion but, this is the main one. If you need the others let me know.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/14/2010 12:02pm at .

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well again, apart from going spazzy, full-on etc during sparring, I didn't notice that he had an attitude at the TD. And seeing how he showed up, everyone gave him credit/benefit of doubt that he came there with good intentions and... I see your point.

Hmmmmmm
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast