Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Okinawan Karate/Kobudo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Where did Yeshuas Ryu Come from

I have been seeing these clips all over U tube and the have a similar effect as a laxative, where did these guys come from?:blob1:

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus' ryu?

You talking about these folks?

http://www.christianma.cmasdirect.com/

A Black Belt is not something that we earn.Even though we will. A Black Belt is not something that we wear.Even though we do. A BLACK BELT IS WHO WE ARE BECOMING. "Shinan Michael Lowery.
    1st dan Judo
    1st dan Miyama ryu/Hacko ryu Ju-jutsu
    1st dan traditional weapons
    3rd dan Ching sai do combat Taekwondo
    6th dan Yeshua Karatedo
    Yeshua Sim lu fa/Hungar Kung Fu
    12th degree black belt cheif amoung sinners and white belt in Christ like services.

Style
    Okinawan Karate/Kobudo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I am, my question is where did they come from? I never noticed them before and now they are all over the place. IS this Ryu Ha something made up within the last few years, I have never heard of it before.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kiddie black belts.

Looks like another kicking for Christ organization.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I was checking out the patches they offer I sort of kind of find these a little disturbing

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/po...ts/0812-LG.JPG

http://www.christianma.cmasdirect.co...roductId=89233

Style
    Limalama, Judo & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for fun lets play spot the red flag.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Christian Martial Arts Inc.& Black Belts of America is located in Fayetteville/Fort Bragg NC.

Shinan Michael Lowery will put his 32 years of experience to work for you. He holds Black Belts in Karate, Ju-jutsu, Kungfu, Taekwondo and teaches the 5 traditional Japanese weapons, Filipino escrima, chinese straight sword and defense against knife attacks. Shinan is a member of the Martial Arts Industry Association(MAIA), the National Association of Professional Martial Artist(NAPMA), Black Belts of the Faith, and is the Founder of the systems of YSHUA'S RYU martial art, Black Belts for Jesus Association and Black Belts of America. He has studied under great instructors from the mid-70's to date.

We are committed to providing quality martial arts instruction to each and every student. All Instructors have undergone a min. of 480 hrs instruction and have been trained in CPR, Safety and First Aid.In addition each instructor is in leadership training.

We placea strong emphasis on discipline and respect. A great emphasis is placed on community and life skills. All instruction is geared towards self defense that can be practically applied! We look forward to helping you to develope the BLACK BELT in you.

Knowledge is incomplete without wisdom. Our habits make us who we are. Our teaching is done as if we were working with our own family.

A Black Belt is not something that we earn.Even though we will. A Black Belt is not something that we wear.Even though we do. A BLACK BELT IS WHO WE ARE BECOMING. "Shinan Michael Lowery.
    1st dan Judo
    6th dan Yeshua Karatedo
    12th degree black belt cheif amoung sinners and white belt in Christ like services.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style
    BJJ

Style
    Kenkojuku Karate, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kita ha View Post
    I guess I am, my question is where did they come from? I never noticed them before and now they are all over the place. IS this Ryu Ha something made up within the last few years, I have never heard of it before.
    All over the place? They're just an insignificant bad krotty joint in a small town with a bunch of poor videos up on Youtube/Expert Village as far as I know. So what!

Style
    Limalama, Judo & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael Lowery.
    1st dan Judo
    6th dan Yeshua Karatedo

Here is another question. What the hell is Yeshua Sim lu fa? And how can you be ranked first dan in "traditional weapons"? Whole resume reaks of BS and mc dojo.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I question his title 12th degree blackbelt chief among sinners. I'd have to see him party to verify that.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last