Thread: Is this true.

Style
    BJJ, Boxing, Muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is this true.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny SI View Post
    I know that this thread is old, I found it while searching for Vadha on the internet as I was interested to get back into it but the only place I found that teaches is far from my home and the website of the place looks nothing like the style I was taught many years ago
    I learned this style and studied it from 1992-1996 and it was taught in a small class with 10 people- as far as it being a "real" style- I believe that it is (do I doubt the history- It is somewhat mythical) I did have the chance to meet the founder who my teacher learned from. Anyway the point of this post- Are there any schools or groups practicing Vadha in the NYC area?

JOhn nagaki? Do you train with Dan Reitz?

Style
    BJJ, Boxing, Muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Really? Do more research please. You are making some very fundamental mistakes. Also, the belt dirt is straight up bullshit. It is an urban legend.

All colors were made up and it was done over seas.
    Do more research.

If Jigoro Kano was alive he'd stomp you in the face.
    I know students of John Salvaggio, They told me the colors of the belts represent certain things like dirt, and blood, and that after a black belt you can go back to being a white belt because the belts go in a cycle. like a life cycle

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bornelusive View Post
    I know students of John Salvaggio, They told me the colors of the belts represent certain things like dirt, and blood, and that after a black belt you can go back to being a white belt because the belts go in a cycle. like a life cycle
    URBAN LEGEND.

Culled:
    Is Vadha Kempo a McDojo? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Welcome to Bullshido please introduce yourself and familiarize yourself with the rules.

You just bumped a year old thread with hearsay in MABS. That is against the rules.
    MABS: Purpose and Policy - No BS MMA and Martial Arts