Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's pretend I'm a former government super soldier. A super soldier developed by a government that kills children without even a shrug. I go around doing super soldiery things like killing baddies in brutal mortal kombat style and toppling foreign powers. I forget about all of this and live for years unaware I'm a super soldier. Suddenly I regain my memories and tell anyone with ears about this horrible ****.

Question 1. Why am I still alive? Any government willing to kill children would have no problem with snuffing my ass to keep me quiet the second I wasn't useful. That'd be a no brainer. But yet I live and tell **** tons of people about my term as an almost murdered child turned super soldier. With multiple personalities. Did I mention those? Yeah those. One of those is the badass. So really. If you want to see my credentials as a super soldier you'd have to talk to him but I won't let you talk to him because he'd kill you dead and then blog about it as the Dragon Lord.

But this is true! So I absolutely have to tell the right people about this horrible injustice. So I'm going to do it at a convention featuring TV ghost hunters, horror actors, fake psychics, even a fucking pet psychic. A convention that caters gullible, naive, simple minded, and superstitious nobodies. Well cept for those who just dig movies. But that's not the point. Point is, the place is full of people who will believe ANYTHING at this convention. So question 2. Why the **** would I do a panel at a convention full of frauds? Kind of answers itself.

If this guy is legit then more power to him. Can't imagine anyone willing to share the floor with a pet psychic is anything but a charlatan though.
    Last edited by SharkBait; 10/08/2010 10:25pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:10pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on.

The guy says he went all Firestarter on an MRI machine.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey now. I once got all firestarter in my pants once. Saw a doctor and the right meds took care of it. Maybe this guy just hasn't seen the right urologist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:20pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Duncan o'Fiblobablobian is a pretty cool guy. eh kills for the govarments and doesn't afraid of anything... except his dreams.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guy's MRI experience sounds suspiciously like my experience taking some 45X potency salvia divinorum. I freaked the **** out, but I was cool like 10 minutes later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2010 10:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL @ Sharkbait. You cracked me up! Seriously though: paragraphs.

I think that Duncan, and one of his multiple personalities (I'm looking at you, Ulf!) has misunderstood the term bullying as you used it.

Duncan/Ulf, by no means will we physically attempt to harm you, but we will definitely be asking lots of questions that you will most likely try to dance around, half answer, or just skip altogether.

However.

If you DID want to show me some of those awesome MKUltra-super-saiyan-assassin moves, or even just wanted to kick a little ass to assuage that wounded and offended pride (I mean, how DARE we disbelieve the amazing ramblings of a half-mad super soldier just trying to shed light on our government's evil deeds?!) we could always head over to the gym and strap on some gloves. That is, if you have any speed other than superkill.

Of course, even if you did kick my dick off that hardly proves you were dumped by your parents at an Assassin Day-camp. But it would be an awesome story for me to tell the grandkids :D

*edited an "us" to "me" lol
    Last edited by murderethic; 10/08/2010 11:10pm at .

Posted On:
    10/09/2010 11:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanOFinioan View Post
    Hope you have fun.

Enjoyed some of your interview materials.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    10/10/2010 11:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blisterstarr View Post
    20 mins after this thread started this guy(OFinioan) creates a account... and post on the site. LMFAO! Does he google his name every hour? wow
    he,he,he...maybe it's me...maybe it isn't.....how would you know???
    I just might be the Devil Himself...or I might be the guy from down the block...you just never know....

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2010 12:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just might be the Devil Himself...or I might be the guy from down the block...you just never know....
    I might not know, but I definitely don't care.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 5:25pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seriously sir? ....I don't believe in the boogie man or the devil. Not sure if you are trying to be funny or creepy, but I would have to say ether way it came off a bit "lametastic".

I do have some questions for you though...

• You said(via website) that you started realizing what you where (trained killer) when you started teaching martial arts. What were you teaching then?
    • Whats your background in the martial arts outside of the CIA training?
    • Are you belted? What belt do you hold, and whom is your belting lineage under?
    • Now that you have this discovery of who you where/are (trained killer,) how does that effect or change what you teach now?
    • How much from your civilian martial arts life do you teach in your curriculum now?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast