Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    danno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shoalhaven, Australia
    Posts
    3,151
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    store owner was a fucking champ.

    my perspective:

    when he first came in the door and cut the throat of the first victim, i doubt the store owner would have realised what was going on. it would take a few seconds to realise that holy fucking ****, someone just dragged a knife across my customer's neck.

    as the guy was coming around the desk and got close, it might not have been a good idea to turn his back and reach for the gun, too late at that point. while you're fumbling around for the gun, he's putting holes in your back or slitting your throat.

    i think the attempt to grab the knife/arm holding the knife was fine. but for the customer trying to help, i would have recommended a king hit (punch from his blind side) as a first reaction rather than just focusing on the grab straight away.

    the customer who tried to help created that opportunity for the owner to go for the gun.

    excellent work, overall. wish i could congratulate the people involved.

  2. #12
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post

    This clip is fascinating and terrifying. The attacker knew what he was doing and everything he did weirded me out.
    He didnt really now what he was doing.
    The attack seemed to be aimed at that specific store.
    But instead of doing a halfased job at slicing the dudes throat, he rather with that size of a blade should ram it into the dudes brain while entering the throat chin from below.

    If i was a deranged psycho my bet would be the shopowner is the dude most likely armed, you end him first then hack n slash the rest of the customers.


    duh.

  3. #13
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats some crazy video.

    The store owner did pretty well,

    Anyone know the back story behind this or wether it just a random attack?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    676
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    let's see.. the attacker didn't have blood on him when he entered neither did he have his knife out when he walked to the store. He walked to the store in a calm manner. I think that he had some kind of grief with somebody in the store. I don't think it was a robbery because he started by cutting some guys throat.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warwick, UK
    Posts
    263
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was horrific, I can only hope the guy who had his throat cut might of survived. I know it's unlikely, but it looked like a shallow cut.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    499
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just goes to show how real situations can go down, no posturing, no notice of any kind just some fucker pulling a knife across someones neck. Hard to tell if that first guy was going to live or not, you only have to see an animal get its throat cut to realise it can take a bit longer than you would think for them to fall over unconscious. Let's hope he made it anyway. Well done to the store owner too, turning his back to get the gun would have been the wrong thing to do especially as he was trapped in a very tight space. It would have gone down very differently if that other shopper didn't intervene. The shopkeep looks like he took two stab wounds to the upper abdomen or lower chest, I hope he didn't get it in the liver or pancreas as that could kill him a short while after. Interested to hear how it panned out, pretty shocking stuff!

  7. #17
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vlad View Post
    Just goes to show how real situations can go down, no posturing, no notice of any kind just some fucker pulling a knife across someones neck.
    ...and posters wonder why we tend to insult most SD knife defense classes.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    He didnt really now what he was doing.
    The attack seemed to be aimed at that specific store.
    But instead of doing a halfased job at slicing the dudes throat, he rather with that size of a blade should ram it into the dudes brain while entering the throat chin from below.

    If i was a deranged psycho my bet would be the shopowner is the dude most likely armed, you end him first then hack n slash the rest of the customers.


    duh.
    That seems a little bit deranged even for you Lebell, but I would should have expected your reply. This series of events just goes to show that you have to act instinctively in such a situation. Kudos to the shop keeper for his quick thinking under stress and I don't blame him for firing on the attacker even in such close range of the victim. If you noticed, being shot was the only thing that stopped the attacker from stabbing the victim even more.

  9. #19
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    That seems a little bit deranged even for you Lebell, but I would should have expected your reply. This series of events just goes to show that you have to act instinctively in such a situation. Kudos to the shop keeper for his quick thinking under stress and I don't blame him for firing on the attacker even in such close range of the victim. If you noticed, being shot was the only thing that stopped the attacker from stabbing the victim even more.
    I'm just saying that whenever i would go postal i'd done a better job.
    If you ever come across footage of some dude in full samurai armour making sushi outta tax office employees....that man was me.

  10. #20
    Whacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn, the part where he slits the guys throat about made me puke. I'd also like to see a link to the back story or article on this if anyone finds it.

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO