Page 1 of 3 123 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dr.Christian Harfouche, cult ?

Ok, i have watched the video twice and really cant figure out what the hell its all about, however if you are familiar with Dr. christian Harfouche of the victorious hands system http://victorioushands.com/vfront.asp?ID=2 He apparently is involved in some crazy as cult (allegedly) however you can see him in the vid either starting to grab a guy or try and save him from getting ran over, either way it causes a bike wreck, just thought it might be of interest to someone. you can also get your BB through his program as well .allllll through video !

TKDBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the Bullshido Forums longcut... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Style
    Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh i remember that guy, hes the Christian Ninjer with that creepy looking lazy eye.

where did u hear of him being an alledged cult leader? and what are the details?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mainly this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJ7q2ESUZk he makes an appearance around 6 mins in or so, there is also this link http://letusreason.org/Poptea5.htm, you could probably google more im sure, **** is always easy to find when its bad ya know.

Style
    Fencing, Sword play, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I don't like the doctor because his website doesn't work with linux.

Style
    just starting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dr. Christian Harfouche

Actually guys, the person who made the video you are talking about is a certified nut case. His name is Orlando Bethel and he has been arrested many times- he may still be in jail at this moment. They go around trying to stir trouble with various groups of people, wherever they can; this includes threatening police officers.... If you research them, you will find they are involved with the group of people that show up at our military funerals with signs and scream at the grieving people telling them it was God who killed their sons and daughters in war. All you have to do is research a bit to find out.

Just so you've got the story straight - in this particular video, Dr. Harfouche actually saved the guy's life - the guy in the middle of the street jumped out in front of the motorcycle and made the bike rider crash... Dr. Harfouche grabbed his arm to keep him from being killed.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Style
    danzan ryu/drunk fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry to spoil it karate girl.but cult awarnees network has been tracking the good doctor for about 11 years.any way welcome.cheers.

Style
    just starting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cult awareness is full of bullshido :)Dr. Harfouche is a minister of the full gospel - meaning he preaches that if the Bible is true, then miracles are still for today as they were in the days of the early church when Jesus walked the planet. A bunch of folks who have never seen a miracle or don't understand the supernatural power of Jesus like to label everyone who believes the whole Bible is true, as cult leaders. That junk organization "come let us reason" calls a bunch of fabulous ministers cult leaders when it couldn't be further from the truth. There have been so many miracles that have happened before my very eyes in various meetings of Dr. Harfouche's around the world, and I've seen heroine and crack addicts set completely free in his meetings, immediately sobered up and are today completely changed people leading amazing lives. Dr. Harfouche doesn't preach "Dr. Harfouche.". Dr. Harfouche preaches Jesus Christ and miracles follow in his meetings because God is confirming His word that is being taught. Let's get this straight. God is good, the devil is bad. Good gifts come from God, not bad things.

Style
    Fencing, Sword play, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by karategirl
    Cult awareness is full of bullshido :)
    No it's not, it's full of standard bullshit.
    Dr. Harfouche is a minister of the full gospel - meaning he preaches that if the Bible is true, then miracles are still for today as they were in the days of the early church when Jesus walked the planet. A bunch of folks who have never seen a miracle or don't understand the supernatural power of Jesus like to label everyone who believes the whole Bible is true, as cult leaders.
    Isn't it just as rational for a person who has never witnessed a miracle to think they are probably BS, as it is for someone who had witnessed a miracle to think that they are real?
    That junk organization "come let us reason" calls a bunch of fabulous ministers cult leaders when it couldn't be further from the truth.
    No doubt. We like to call any minority religious group a cult, and their leaders cult leaders. What does cult even mean?
    There have been so many miracles that have happened before my very eyes in various meetings of Dr. Harfouche's around the world,
    Like what? Would you mind getting a video cell phone, so that you can sare the "ture power of the [email protected] jesus" with us?
    and I've seen heroine and crack addicts set completely free in his meetings, immediately sobered up and are today completely changed people leading amazing lives.
    So what? Lots of people and organizations claim the same thing.
    Dr. Harfouche doesn't preach "Dr. Harfouche.". Dr. Harfouche preaches Jesus Christ and miracles follow in his meetings because God is confirming His word that is being taught.
    Or he is performing slight of hand.
    Let's get this straight. God is good, the devil is bad. Good gifts come from God, not bad things.
    Don't be silly. Good things must come from the devil (assuming such a concept even makes sense), as many a good thing leads to bad. Things we think of as bad (i.e. death), we can verify that they must come from God (assuming such an existence), as we can find God killing in the bible all the time.
    Futher did you mean only? Because that would indicate man can do neither good nor bad. Where is personal responsibility?

Style
    blunt trauma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Save your breath, sheol1980. If True Believers could be reasoned with, they wouldn't be True Believers.

As for karategirl, a dose of healthy skepticism is in order, but I doubt it'll take. I'm not all about shitting on everyone's beliefs here - There are plenty of other people around here who live for that.

Bottom line is that there is no God, Harfouche is a nutcase, Believers are suckers, and everyone's martial art sucks. That'll just about sum up life as you now know it. I just saved you about a million clicks on the reload button.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last