223505 Bullies, 3656 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 161
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Meex is offline
    Meex's Avatar

    Loving Father

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,000

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 9:19am

    supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    My wife is pretty.
    Fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    Wait, does that make Omega "that guy"?
    Yes!


    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    . . .the next practice, i went to get a powerade, threw a dollar bill into the tin, and i was digging out my change, and "that guy" said, "thanks for the drink!" and took the last strawberry lemonaid poweraid out of the cooler. by the time i realized he thought i had paid for him again, he was already slurping down the last of my favorite flavor, and i had to take a shitty blue one.
    This reminds me of 'that guy'. . .
    after longer training sessions (often, 4-5 hours on Saturdays), we used to meet up at a local diner or drive-in. We'd go to the counter, order our meal, and sit in our usual spot to bs with the teacher.

    Usually, 'that guy' didn't come, due to work or whatever...anyway, he shows up, and is in the back of the line of about twelve of our group. After most of us have ordered, and moved on, I hear him say to my buddy in front of him, "Hey, man, I guess you gotta treat me!?" :XXonlyamo

    `~/
  2. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 9:46am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meex View Post
    Usually, 'that guy' didn't come, due to work or whatever...anyway, he shows up, and is in the back of the line of about twelve of our group. After most of us have ordered, and moved on, I hear him say to my buddy in front of him, "Hey, man, I guess you gotta treat me!?" :XXonlyamo

    `~/
    I used to fall for that when I was younger. Now I tell those types to **** off.

    him: "Hey, man, I guess you gotta treat me!?"

    me: "Hey, man, I guess you're wrong."
  3. shotfghter is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    192

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 9:48am


     Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just joined a Pradal Serey gym.

    There is a 42 year old dude who keeps bothering me from Noun Soriya, a freaking bad ass from Cambodia. As I'm trying to learn from a Champ, the dude keeps weighing in his stupid logic on crap, wants to show off, and keeps interupting the trainer.
  4. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 11:05am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I used to fall for that when I was younger. Now I tell those types to **** off.

    him: "Hey, man, I guess you gotta treat me!?"

    me: "Hey, man, I guess you're wrong."
    wait..i don't get this..
    why should that guy assume the guy in front of him should treat him?
    what am i missing?
  5. Loginfailed is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 2:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The instructor from the Tai Chi class that was on before us collared me one night and asked if we'd slip our session back an hour so they could have extra time next week for a visiting instructor from the USA.

    I agreed.

    Next sentence he adds "he does all the stuff you should do but you don't."

    Nonplussed, I reply, "How do you know what we do or don't do, you've never seen our class..."

    "Oh, I don't need to see it," he replies, and trundles out the door in a big cloud of smugness. I was impressed. Or something.
  6. Uglybugly is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    676

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 2:58pm


     Style: judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    wait..i don't get this..
    why should that guy assume the guy in front of him should treat him?
    what am i missing?
    this.. and when you use treat .. are we talking about free food or free anal rape?
  7. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 3:04pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    wait..i don't get this..
    why should that guy assume the guy in front of him should treat him?
    what am i missing?
    Because that's the kind of douchebaggery that "that guy" would do?
  8. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,618

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 3:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you asked your average British bloke to 'treat' you in a queue you'd probably get a punch in the gob rather than a free lunch.
  9. Meex is offline
    Meex's Avatar

    Loving Father

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,000

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 4:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Because that's the kind of douchebaggery that "that guy" would do?
    QFT

    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    If you asked your average British bloke to 'treat' you in a queue you'd probably get a punch in the gob rather than a free lunch.
    That's because you Brits are an uppity lot, wot?!
    :XXjester:

    Out of respect for the teacher (he is, after all, a classmate), we let a lot of things go that one would not ordinarily condone. Besides, I wasn't the idiot that paid for 'that guy' to have a meal!

    `~/
  10. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    10/02/2010 5:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Because that's the kind of douchebaggery that "that guy" would do?
    im not trying to be clever, im really misasing something.
    so 'that guy' radomly asks someone to pay for his food?
    why?
    just outta nothing?
    or is it an american thing or something cos its phrased as that he said: ' i guess you're treating me then'.
    where does the i guess part come from?
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.