233392 Bullies, 3994 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 161
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,871

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 10:26am

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    Sheesh. Sometimes you can't fix stupid. I've told the story before where my mom beat it out of "that guy" in class. But your guy, Bigskymma, your guy takes the cake, ate it, and told Chef Ramsey he used too much flour.
    If you'd stop using that annoying font I'd ask you to post it again, as I missed it, as probably did 98% of BS, being that there's a ton of threads.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  2. Odacon is offline
    Odacon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,627

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 10:56am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    In Ireland, everyone is 'that guy', i mean, how do you prevent people from showing up in class drunk?*


    * this message is brought to you with funding from the european committee of cultural stereotyping and bias.
    The ****? You're gliding towards a hiding my friend.
  3. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,715

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 11:21am

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    The vast majority of women are physically inferior to men. You can pick out a few examples of highly trained or genetically exceptional individuals but they do not women a super race make.
    And I can pick out men who are weaker than most women, your point?
  4. Suprore is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    423

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 11:32am


     Style: Bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    And I can pick out men who are weaker than most women, your point?
    His point sounds like that 'inherent physical inferiority of women [in regards to athletics]' is a defensibly valid statement. If we separate humans into the categories of men and women, and use the definition that anyone without a y chromosome is female, then women have natural physical inferiorities to overcome. Consequently, they're more likely to be picked out for bullying by douchey walk-ins.

    Kindof like saying 'the natural physical inferiority of guys under 6 foot' doesn't account for the fact that plenty of strong short guys could beat up plenty of tall weak guys, but is still a totally valid observation.
  5. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 11:54am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    And I can pick out men who are weaker than most women, your point?
    Because statistical anomalies aren't indicative of the overall trend. Your argument is the same as 'there's this one super strong kid in the Ukraine who can bench X amount of weight that an avergae adult man would struggle to lift therefore all children are stronger than average adult men.' That is a stupid argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suprore View Post
    His point sounds like that 'inherent physical inferiority of women [in regards to athletics]' is a defensibly valid statement. If we separate humans into the categories of men and women, and use the definition that anyone without a y chromosome is female, then women have natural physical inferiorities to overcome. Consequently, they're more likely to be picked out for bullying by douchey walk-ins.
    Indeed.
  6. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 1:21pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    The ****? You're gliding towards a hiding my friend.
    lololomg!
    fine with me, if you can chose which one of the two lebells you wanna punch.
    cheers old chap!
  7. Odacon is offline
    Odacon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,627

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 1:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    lololomg!
    fine with me, if you can chose which one of the two lebells you wanna punch.
    cheers old chap!
    Huh? Wha? Just target a more acceptable group next time your flinging racial slurs around, the Roma for example they're getting lashed out of it at the moment.
  8. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 1:53pm


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Makes me miss my old school. We had a strick no asshole policy (actually had a sign above the mat stating this). Had very few rule breakers but one was a hygenically challenged fellow who preferred rolling without a shirt and without a shower, yuck. After an outbreak of ringworm which he owned up to after the fact we tossed his dumbass, wouldn't have tossed him for this except he knew he had ringworm but showed up and rolled without a shirt anyway.

    I suppose we were lucky. I had more characters than "that guys" show up. I had a student who was a 6' 10", black , amature luchador. Once we had a Kali instructor show up trying to find a place to teach. He was really good and we would have loved to have him but he insisted on only teaching with machetes.

    How about the larper? Is that a "that guy"? I had one student who was a belt collector bent on inventing his own style. He was so busy trying to make up for his social inability and poor living habits with martial arts that he never could manage to be a real person beyond class. He knew a lot of stuff but wasn't really able to use it so he only ended up pissing off other students by trying to correct them and explain that he knew better. He also made frequent use of the to deadly argument with a lot of what he knew.
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 2:01pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Huh? Wha? Just target a more acceptable group next time your flinging racial slurs around, the Roma for example they're getting lashed out of it at the moment.
    Are irish gippo's...ehr...travelling peole acceptable?
  10. Odacon is offline
    Odacon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,627

    Posted On:
    10/05/2010 4:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Are irish gippo's...ehr...travelling peole acceptable?
    Those filthy knacker bastards are more than fair game.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.