Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 3:11pm

Style: Itinerant Wanderer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sheesh. Sometimes you can't fix stupid. I've told the story before where my mom beat it out of "that guy" in class. But your guy, Bigskymma, your guy takes the cake, ate it, and told Chef Ramsey he used too much flour.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 3:12pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    revenge in this form will never feed you till your not hungry anymore. Meaning the feeling of frustration won't go away. 2 guys beat up a friend of me and his girlfriend one time way back. I tracked them down beat them up the same night. It didn't make it better in anyway.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    im not trying to be clever, im really misasing something.
    so 'that guy' radomly asks someone to pay for his food?
    why?
    just outta nothing?
    or is it an american thing or something cos its phrased as that he said: ' i guess you're treating me then'.
    where does the i guess part come from?
    It's like when you and I walk into a bar together and we see a hot chick in a pink Hello Kitty shirt and her fat friend wearing a yellow ensemble and I turn to you and say, "Yours sure makes a nice looking lemon"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 3:21pm

Style: muay thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    Sheesh. Sometimes you can't fix stupid. I've told the story before where my mom beat it out of "that guy" in class. But your guy, Bigskymma, your guy takes the cake, ate it, and told Chef Ramsey he used too much flour.
    Good analogy. He was by far the worst that we have ever seen (in my time there, some of the guys who have been around have even better one) since I joined the team.

Though not a "that guy" scenario we get some pretty epic stuff when setting up fights. Our coach/gym owner is part owner of a local fight promotion. Therefore, we get some guys coming into the gym telling him that they want a fight on the next card. The coach will ask how much experience they have/what they train in. We have had people tell us everything from BJJ purple belts (that get tapped out by simple setups) up to 5-1 amateur fighters (who only performed some odd jump attack without punching or kicking). For the most part if it sounds too good to be true our coach will offer them some free training either before the fight and always AFTER the fight (usually a free week/month/etc).

To this date (for me) only one person took him up on this after the fight. the guy took a nasty beating at the fight and showed up the next monday. He made it to one class and never came back. This same guy claimed to have trained for 2 years in boxing, wrestled in High School, and was military champ in boxing. he got beat up at the beginner class by guys with less than 3 months of study.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 10:30pm

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I beat my "that guy" up, I found it quite satisfying actually.

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 12:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm....I have not met 'that guy'. Although while I was Boxing this guy I seen HAD to be on drugs. he was a dude wearing the most TIGHEST pants ever, tighter then a singlet, singing Rick roll. that just kinda confused me. but I try not to judge people.

But I never really met "that guy" I met "that girl" but it wasn't that bad :)

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 2:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    It's like when you and I walk into a bar together and we see a hot chick in a pink Hello Kitty shirt and her fat friend wearing a yellow ensemble and I turn to you and say, "Yours sure makes a nice looking lemon"
    AAAhhh!
    Got it.
    I hate that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 9:59am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    it is a reality that women due to their inherent physical inferiority to men are more susceptible to being abused or bullied
    Where are annatrocity and kid spatula when you need them.

Seriously your differentiation of men and woman is just kind of stupid. Not all woman are weak and inferior.

If we get some new guy in and he is too rough on anyone (male or female) we just explain the situation to him and if he does it again we put him with one of the experienced guys who tortures him a little then we explain how while he is being tortured and getting nothing he cant learn anything and could potentially get injured and that that is what he is doing to other people. If he cant get that he can leave.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 10:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Ireland, everyone is 'that guy', i mean, how do you prevent people from showing up in class drunk?*

* this message is brought to you with funding from the european committee of cultural stereotyping and bias.

Posted On:
    10/05/2010 10:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    Where are Anna Kovacs and kid spatula when you need them.

Seriously your differentiation of men and woman is just kind of stupid. Not all woman are weak and inferior.
    The vast majority of women are physically inferior to men. You can pick out a few examples of highly trained or genetically exceptional individuals but they do not women a super race make.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast