Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 12:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so frodo ran the bjj classes at south hills judo? both he and the muay thai guys moved on(from what i can gather) sometime last year. since then that school has made no attempts to start up either program.

correct me if im wrong on any of this...

if thats true then i dont see how he "happened to have two "bad" experiences with two schools that just happen to be your current competitors for a growing market?"

i see one bad experience with what is his competition(this thread) and one with a place he left and is a gym with a different martial art discipline

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 12:24am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and you see why people have an issue with his posts. If you saw his training thread it makes his comments worse IMO.

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 4:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    um, i dont really have a problem with his post. obviously there was something wrong at south hills judo for both him and the muay thai guys to leave. and since that only leaves one against some of his competition i dont see that as a problem...

want to pm me a link to his training posts?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:12am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneda33 View Post
    um, i dont really have a problem with his post. obviously there was something wrong at south hills judo for both him and the muay thai guys to leave. and since that only leaves one against some of his competition i dont see that as a problem...

want to pm me a link to his training posts?
    I didn't say you did. I said "and you see why people had an issue with his posts." Oh and that's still two posts against his two competitors regardless of a "problem." If you don't see a problem that's your perogative.

As to the training list? Nope he hasn't posted again.

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:46am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so frodo ran the bjj classes at south hills judo? both he and the muay thai guys moved on(from what i can gather) sometime last year. since then that school has made no attempts to start up either program.

correct me if im wrong on any of this...

if thats true then i dont see how he "happened to have two "bad" experiences with two schools that just happen to be your current competitors for a growing market?"

i see one bad experience with what is his competition(this thread) and one with a place he left and is a gym with a different martial art discipline
    You dont understand how someone who owns their own gym in the same geographic location of two others would be compelled to post allegedly "bad" experiences not so much to "get if off his chest" but in the interest of drumming up his own business?

You sir, are being willfully obtuse.

So do you have any personal stake in this thread or did you just happen to come across it and join the site to try and back this particular poster up in his opinions?

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 6:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i actually found this forum years ago(Khristian Geraci) but never joined up till yesterday. 2 days ago i heard about 2 american top team instructors running a gym in beaver pa. i made an account and posted in this thread. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=82824&page=4

then from there i started looking at reviews of other local schools.

if i was mistaken in my 1st post i apologize but no one seems to have corrected what i said. i still dont see how his complaints against shj could be considered propaganda when they are only a judo school. its like a ducati dealer telling people that a cadillac dealer was a douche to him...

and since "it is fake" mentioned some older post of frodos i searched and saw he vouched for the gracie barra school in his area. should i just now assume that he getting incentive to do this?

its cool that you insinuate that i also have an agenda. this thread was not my 1st post.. or was that the plan all along? i knew someone would accuse me of being a frodo plant/alt so i had to come up with a cover story and post exactly 32 minutes before starting in this thread.

dun dun duunnnnnn

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 6:26pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ted what i said. i still dont see how his complaints against shj could be considered propaganda when they are only a judo school. its like a ducati dealer telling people that a cadillac dealer was a douche to him...
    Wow. Just wow.

and since "it is fake" mentioned some older post of frodos i searched and saw he vouched for the gracie barra school in his area. should i just now assume that he getting incentive to do this?
    Then you didn't search correctly and it has nothing to do with incentives. I have no clue why you'd go that route. Oh, I am not talking competitors as in competition.

He left so, I decided to leave it alone as it sounds like stupid loyalty drama.

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 7:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how did i search wrong? i clicked on his name and then clicked on "view forum posts". 5th one down he says that the gracie barra pittsburgh school is legit with a real black belt instructor. that completely contradicts the implications in this thread that he just bad mouths his competition, unless he has some incentive to vouch for that school. how can you have it both ways?

if it isnt clear my entire last post was a reply to soldiermedic.

"Oh, I am not talking competitors as in competition."

i dont know what you meant by that

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You searched wrong because, you are trying to defend someone and not read the thread. Read it carefully without adding your own bias.

These are words you introduced that have made you add your own perception to the thread.

No one, but you, used propaganda.
    No one, but you, said search posts.
    You have misunderstood the use of competition in this thread.
    You have misunderstood "bad mouths" in relation to "gracie barra" and other schools.

Look I have nothing against frodo so, I am going to let this die.

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 11:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well that sucked, i typed out a huge response and my power went out..

anyways,

im from butler pa. i am not friends with frodo nor do i have any affiliation with his school, shj or ssma. i cant for the life of me understand how you can accuse me of bias. i joined this forum cause i was trying to find out about 2 guys who claim to be ATT instructors but if that thread is any indication of how things are done around here then this crap isnt a surprise.

i used propaganda because soldiermedic said that frodo was degrading pittsburgh schools to create business for his own

that struck a nerve with me because in the shj thread all he said was that he left because someone there was disrespectful to him... thats it

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    The BJJ & MT instructors left. I was the BJJ instructor, until one of their judo instructors acted very disrespectful towards me. The MT instructors left shortly afterward.

i mentioned searching his post because YOU said

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If you saw his training thread it makes his comments worse IMO.
    i asked for a link and you didnt give it to me, so yeah i searched... this is absurd to you?

the rest is just bs. saying someone is degrading other schools is "bad mouthing" them. saying hes doing it against them for business reasons means they are competition.

i ask questions and get the run around and accused of bias.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast