Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2010 11:35pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, it is getting harder and harder to watch this show. It's not that it's bad...or worse I should say than normal, it's just that it's the same.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2010 12:22pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Rashad had coached wrestling too. He certainly seemed to know what he was doing. So maybe Kos will be good coach in his own way, but he'll still be a dick in one way or another.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2010 5:33pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theword View Post
    Man, it is getting harder and harder to watch this show. It's not that it's bad...or worse I should say than normal, it's just that it's the same.
    We'll just have to wait for the all-girls season. That should be... different. Hopefully.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2010 8:11pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's annoying me right now is Koscheks attitude. He keeps talking about how people don't know the "real him" and they only know what the media shows. Hey moron, you're the one using the heel act, hell you brag about it. If you want people to know the "real you" stop acting like such a jack ass and mugging it up for the cameras. That's probably the reason I always liked Tito as a coach, he knew enough to drop the schtick and get down to business, Koschek just seems to want the spotlight.

Of course he could change, maybe his team loses a few and he settles down. And I hope so because I really don't want a repeat of Ortiz vs Shamrock.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123