223965 Bullies, 4063 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 15 of 15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    9/27/2010 3:31pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 94m View Post
    gunbroker.com has a shitstorm of results for this (btw I took 30 seconds to do this so if you look around you'll probably find something better.

    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=192853613
    Here's a rifle starting at 1 cent
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=191254322


    and for that CZ 550 Long
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=192447707
    Why do you think any of those links are relevant to this thread?

    The first two are links to a rifle I already discussed; Neither of them have iron sights, and both are in some other caliber than the one I specified.

    Why would I care about scope rings for the CZ when I've gone out of my way to emphasize iron sights over optics?

    I am not saying you're responsible for doing my research, but I do ask that any contributions made to this thread be somewhat related to the subject. When you say that GunBroker has a lot of results for "this," what exactly was the "this" you sought out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  2. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    9/27/2010 3:32pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry View Post
    http://www.auctionarms.com

    Good source, in addition to gunbroker.
    Thanks, I've been checking both fairly regularly.
  3. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    10/31/2010 2:22am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am seriously considering getting an M/38 soon; please sing out with any thoughts on the matter (including ammunition selection for a surplus rifle).
  4. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    10/31/2010 9:18am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if they currently have any in stock, but this is a great shop in Prescott
    http://www.jgsales.com/index.php
  5. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    10/31/2010 11:34am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I don't know if they currently have any in stock, but this is a great shop in Prescott
    http://www.jgsales.com/index.php
    No Swedish Mausers in stock, and they haven't had them since I started looking. On the other hand, that is where I would get the CZ, so...good job!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.