Posted On:
    9/21/2010 1:14pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Finnish neo-fascist at martial arts show in Poland

Finnish neo-fascist at martial arts show in Poland

Niko Puhakka, a neo-fascist from Finland was allowed to fight at a martial arts show in Lodz, central Poland and show off his Nazi tattoos.

During bouts organized by KSW, the premiere mixed martial arts organization in Poland, Puhakka showed off his a naked chest with the neo-Nazi organization Blood&Honour tattooed on his chest.

The fascist organization, which calls for violence against “the enemies of the race”, is illegal in Poland.

“It’s a scandal that a neo-Nazi was allowed to participate in the show,” Marcin Kornak from “Never Again” association which fights against racism, xenophobia and intolerance told Polish Radio.

“Niko Puhakka is known for his neo-fascist views and for exposing his tattoos showing Celtic crosses, a racist symbol of “white power”. Yet, nobody, not even Polsat TV, which broadcast the show, asked him to cover them up,” said Kornak, adding that until recently Puhakka was sponsored by a clothing company which produces clothes with Nazi symbols.

http://www.thenews.pl/sport/artykul1...in-poland.html
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 1:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH NOES!!!! Why cant we just censor everything that offends? WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 1:57pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah the promoters forbidding him to fight would totally be a violation of his civil rights.

Except it wouldn't and your lolcats argot makes me want to punch myself in the dick.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2010 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Filipino Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well why not put him with thw bigest badest black guy there??? then lets see if the tats can save him

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/27/2010 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    OH NOES!!!! Why cant we just censor everything that offends? WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY
    A few thoughts:
    1. Detesting the display of neo nazis doesn’t automatically make that person pro-censorship. I don’t think the government should intervene for that kind of stuff, but there’s nothing wrong with decrying an organization for dropping the ball on an issue. It’s up to the venues to not host neo-nazis if their fans are against it, and if nobody says anything they’ll never know.

2. This was in Poland, and if ever there was a place that should be ableto say ‘Fuck this nazi bullshit”, it’s Poland.

3. Slippery slope type statements like the quote above have been getting fascist assholes off the hook too many times.

Posted On:
    10/27/2010 7:16pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no issues with censoring the symbols of a movement and way of life that espouses violence and the genocide of millions of people.

If you believe that this persons "right" to promote this belief is more important than stopping the proliferation of racial violence and the condemnation of the attempted eradication of an entire race, then either you need a history lesson or you have some serious gaps in your belief system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2010 11:56pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Puhakka is "old school" mma guys here, and one of the reasons mma had a strong neo-nazi stamp here. Happy to say not anymore, at least not to same degree, thanks to everybody else in the sport.

Any ideas how to convince neo-nazis that ninjerism / _ing _hun is the way to go instead? Would make life easier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 4:11am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Celtic crosses = symbol of 'white power'. Now that is racist ****. This ancient symbol has been appropriated and abused by fascists. If you must ban something ban them not the symbol. The celtic cross dates back to at least the 7th century and in modern usage in celtic parts of the world it is a religious and historical symbol. To ban it because of these idiots would deny me a part of my own heritage.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 4:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Puhakka and his tattoos were discussed at length here after his M-1 bout where the covers he was asked to use slipped off during the match.

It's the organization's fault for not asking him to cover them, after all he has done it before.

It's also worth noting that Puhakka has denounced the white supremacist stuff as bullshit and misspent youth. Whether you believe him or not is up to you. I don't know why he hasn't removed the tattoos. It might be the cost, time it would hinder his training or the fact that he's just playing it down even though he's still an idiot racist.

Neoex is also correct in that for the longest time MMA had a tarnished reputation due to alleged or truthful neo-nazi connections. Things are getting better rapidly these days but I'm sure this was a big reason why MMA took so long to get more mainstream around here.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/28/2010 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl View Post
    Celtic crosses = symbol of 'white power'. Now that is racist ****. This ancient symbol has been appropriated and abused by fascists. If you must ban something ban them not the symbol. The celtic cross dates back to at least the 7th century and in modern usage in celtic parts of the world it is a religious and historical symbol. To ban it because of these idiots would deny me a part of my own heritage.
    White supremacists ruined a bunch of old European symbols, like the valknut.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast