• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like trash talking and I thought Chael is a moron. I only recently began to kinda like him and be amused by the sheer amount of troll win in his every speech. I was really surprised by his good performance against Silva.

Sonnen insulted everyone and everything and now he is going to suck it up. Pretty much every fighter he insulted can now point the finger and laugh at him. I guess his political career is also going to be affected.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess he's not getting a rematch now?

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think chael's an idiot as much as the next guy, but i think we should wait until it's clear what he was using/how he was using it before calling him a cheater. lots of cold medicines and OTC stuff can get flagged, and it's stupid to say he's juicing unless we know for sure he's not just trying to get over the flu or something.

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:08pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There needs to be a thread by Alex that is titled: Professional Fighters and PED's. And the entire body of the text is: They use them, fucking deal with it.

Stickied.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:09pm

Style: karate!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    everyone does ped?:suicide:

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: there should be Clean, Semi-Modified and Open divisions in every sport. It feels wrong to limit athletes who understand the terms of their Faustian bargain and are willing to train harder, longer and more often than their bodies are able.

That being said, he isn't the uncrowned champ, but he was the best fighter in the world for twenty three minutes one Saturday night in August. That man has my respect forever.

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 5:31am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy is proving exactly why he's well suited to politics. He's a fucking liar and a fraud.

Good fighter or not Sonnen is a douche.

Sonnens recent comments on Lance Armstrong:

“When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under my skin. Take Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong did a number of things and he gave himself cancer. He cheated, he did drugs, and he gave himself cancer. Well, instead of saying ‘Hey listen, I cheated and gave myself cancer, don’t be like me.’ He actually made himself the victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million dollars from this ‘Hey, poor me, let’s find a cure for cancer’ campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, ‘Look, here’s what I did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes.’ You just watch these guys and can’t help but think, God, what a fraud. You got the whole Michael Phelps being a pothead thing too. I’m just glad I’m in the business I’m in so I can get them in the cage and kick the crap out of them.”

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 6:36am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fucking hate chael, but I wanna see a rematch! has he released a statement yet?

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 6:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Sonnens recent comments on Lance Armstrong:

When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under my skin. Take Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong did a number of things and he gave himself cancer. He cheated, he did drugs, and he gave himself cancer. Well, instead of saying Hey listen, I cheated and gave myself cancer, dont be like me. He actually made himself the victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million dollars from this Hey, poor me, lets find a cure for cancer campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, Look, heres what I did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes. You just watch these guys and cant help but think, God, what a fraud. You got the whole Michael Phelps being a pothead thing too. Im just glad Im in the business Im in so I can get them in the cage and kick the crap out of them.
    Nono, that was his HISPANIC DOUBLE:

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/08/05...rong-comments/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 7:40am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Nono, that was his HISPANIC DOUBLE:

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/08/05...rong-comments/
    HAHA it was some Hispanic guy..damn those pesky Hispanics. I wish I had the gif where chael is a chicken being chased by silva.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast