Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:38pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/294/sanzoemail.jpg

I'd would also like Mr. Russell to explain how he received his Black Belt 9 years ago from someone who only received their own BB earlier this month.
    I got my black belt nine years ago from Jordan Damon and will reach out to him today to see if he will come on here to verify this.

I than competed under my sponcer Hunter, because fabio had a falling out with Rigan ? dont know why,Began traing under Tai-Kia- Brazialian Jiu-jitsu were I got My Black belt And continued to train with Jordan And fight under him for years to come.
    http://syracusejiujitsu.com/phil-mig...ig-promotions/
    ^
    This link from the Tai Kai website lists Jordan Damon as having just received his black belt. (in fact the ceremony isn't until next month)

For redundancy, here is a link from the official Team Balance website saying the same thing.

http://balancestudios.net/2010/09/17...k-brown-belts/

The story doesn't add up.

Still though, I think the only way to settle this is to have Jordan Damon post on this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have just emailed Tai Kai BJJ to see if they can legitimize Mr. Russell's claims. I'm awaiting a response.

I have also emailed Mr. Sanzo again to see if he can further comment on Mr. Russell's lineage.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please provide me with Mr. Damon's email address and I'll make contact with him as a third party, my enquiry frees you to some extent of being further accused of bias, given you started the thread.

If you've already emailed Mr. Damon then please copy paste the text or, post an image of the email (redacting yours) you've already sent.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojostormz View Post
    I have just emailed Tai Kai BJJ to see if they can legitimize Mr. Russell's claims. I'm awaiting a response.

I have also emailed Mr. Sanzo again to see if he can further comment on Mr. Russell's lineage.
    Fair one,

Please ensure you post the replies (if any) in the same way you've done so already.

Thank you.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Please provide me with Mr. Damon's email address and I'll make contact with him as a third party, my enquiry frees you to some extent of being further accused of bias, given you started the thread.

If you've already emailed Mr. Damon then please copy paste the text or, post an image of the email (redacting yours) you've already sent.

I've been unable to come up with an email for Mr. Damon.

I have emailed Ken Kronenberg who is the head of Tai Kai BJJ as well as Mr. Sanzo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I'd like to apologize for my initial over zealousness. If the claims I have leveled at Mr. Russell end up being false, I will gladly issue an apology to him.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:26pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I'd like to apologize for my initial over zealousness. If the claims I have leveled at Mr. Russell end up being false, I will gladly issue an apology to him.
    In the second email image you provided you mentioned twice about "deceiving" the recipient, I'm guessing that's to do with the content of your original email correct ?

Please elaborate on this.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    In the second email image you provided you mentioned twice about "deceiving" the recipient, I'm guessing that's to do with the content of your original email correct ?

Please elaborate on this.

Yes, as I mentioned before, in my initial email to Mr. Sanzo I posed as a prospective student attempting to get some information about Mr. Russell. I was unaware of the break between the two and was trying to gain what information I could without confronting the topic head on. Based on the response I received from Mr. Sanzo (and in light of the cutting of ties between he and Mr. Russell) I decided that the best course of action would be to come clean to Mr. Sanzo and question him on Mr. Russell directly.

Edit: To clarify, At the time I sent the first email, I simply asked Mr. Sanzo of the status of his own Black Belt which I knew he had received from Mr. Russell. I was actually surprised to hear that he no longer wore that belt because he himself questioned Mr. Russell's lineage.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok thank you for the honesty.

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 11:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, as I mentioned before, in my initial email to Mr. Sanzo I posed as a prospective student attempting to get some information about Mr. Russell. I was unaware of the break between the two and was trying to gain what information I could without confronting the topic head on. Based on the response I received from Mr. Sanzo (and in light of the cutting of ties between he and Mr. Russell) I decided that the best course of action would be to come clean to Mr. Sanzo and question him on Mr. Russell directly.
    That tactic has been used before so, as long as you were honest it isn't an issue.

Edit: To clarify, At the time I sent the first email, I simply asked Mr. Sanzo of the status of his own Black Belt which I knew he had received from Mr. Russell. I was actually surprised to hear that he no longer wore that belt because he himself questioned Mr. Russell's lineage.
    Can you post this email exchange?

Also, for clarity, you are only questioning the BJJ Black belt and not his other ranks or skill correct?

You might want to screencap the other websites as proof of the claim just in case things get altered.
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast