Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 12:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This forum was clearly started by someone who is trying to ruin my reputation and the reputation of the school I work at. I got my black belt nine years ago from Jordan Damon and will reach out to him today to see if he will come on here to verify this. It saddens me that I've dedicated my life to this sport and that someone would try to come on here and ruin all that. Whatever I did to the person who started this thread to upset them, I apologize.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 12:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pluma134 View Post
    This forum was clearly started by someone who is trying to ruin my reputation and the reputation of the school I work at. I got my black belt nine years ago from Jordan Damon and will reach out to him today to see if he will come on here to verify this. It saddens me that I've dedicated my life to this sport and that someone would try to come on here and ruin all that. Whatever I did to the person who started this thread to upset them, I apologize.
    That's why Hugo asked him all of the questions in the first place. We have many vendetta threads that get flushed rather quickly. Many posters have no clue how many are shutdown. We have actually banned members for wrong proof, lack of proof, lying and refusing to provide information.

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jay Russell is 100% legitimate!

DOJOSTORMZ....Where exactly did you email this message to, because I am the one (and only one) responsible for all of Jay Russells email accounts. I have never recieved a message from anyone questioning the legitimacy of his blackbelt, or anything even close to the sort. Jays skills and credentials can speak for themselves, and its unfortunate that people are trying to taint his reputation with nonsense. On a high note though, thank you for the free publicity.
    Also, if you went in to see Jay and thought he came off "shady" then why were you still interested in him enough to send him this alleged email questioning his blackbelt? Something sounds off here, possibly someone with a personal issue with Jay...I mean the person is claiming he doesnt know Jay, but seems to know a lot of OFF facts, about him...
    I personally can assure anyone that visits Jay at his facitily will be pleased with his teaching skill, and personal demeanor. He has tremendous skill, and the credentials to back it up.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pluma134 View Post
    Hello Mr. Russell,

At the beginning of this thread I was the one who sent an email for your good self via your school website.

Can you verify that you got that email?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:30pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojostormz View Post
    September 15th 2010, Yes I still have a copy of it
    Given that Mr. Russell appears to have responded. I would now like you to post the unedited text of that email in this thread together with the header information.

If you have your original email enquiry then please include that here as well, if you so wish, redact ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Make sure you include the email address of the person who sent you that information so that it can be validated by me.

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Mr. Russell,

At the beginning of this thread I was the one who sent an email for your good self via your school website.

Can you verify that you got that email?
    as i have stated above, I am the one responible for Jay Russell's personal email account, and can in fact confirm that I have NEVER recieved an email from you. if you emailed the academy, Jay does not check the academys personal email accounts, hence why he has his own so people with questions can contact him directly, and I personally provide them with the information they need.
    Last edited by RachaelK; 9/20/2010 2:39pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RachaelK View Post
    As I have already stated, I am the one that recieves the messages from Jay Russells personal email accounts, and I have never recieved a message from you.
    This is a webforum and more than one person is posting.

As far as you emailing the academy, Jay does not check the academy's email, hence why he has a personal account for those who'd like to contact him directly, which I am personally accountable for.
    That is fine but, Dojostormz made a claim and now he is required to back up that claim. You two are both unknowns and what you say must be confirmed. Just because you say Jay was never emailed is not enough. Just like it wasn't enough for Jay to come here and start a random thread about Jay Russell.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RachaelK View Post
    As I have already stated, I am the one that recieves the messages from Jay Russells personal email accounts, and I have never recieved a message from you. As far as you emailing the academy, Jay does not check the academy's email, hence why he has a personal account for those who'd like to contact him directly, which I am personally accountable for.
    Ok, well then you appear to have a problem with the third-party web mail forwarding service used on the website because I sent an email FAO Mr. Russell bringing his attention to this thread.

May I suggest you investigate the potential issue as it's clear you're not getting emails.

How did Mr. Russell become aware of this thread ?

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 3:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Ok, well then you appear to have a problem with the third-party web mail forwarding service used on the website because I sent an email FAO Mr. Russell bringing his attention to this thread.

May I suggest you investigate the potential issue as it's clear you're not getting emails.

How did Mr. Russell become aware of this thread ?
    my response was intended for Dojostorms claim that he sent an email to Jay and wanted him to verify he got his email questioning his BB. The email listed on the academy's page is not Jay's personal email address, it is the academy's. His PERSONAL email is handled by me, and I have never recieved and email questioning his BB. Jay was not made aware of this thread through his personal email, he was made aware by an email that the academy's owner recieved, which is email that jay does not even have access to.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 3:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok then it appears as if the email I sent via the website has at least brought his attention to the existence of the thread.

For clarity, may I ask who you are in relation to Mr. Russell?

~Ella Wheeler
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast