223795 Bullies, 3942 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 52
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. keyoz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    9/22/2010 1:50pm


     Style: No-Gi BJJ/MMA/MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    I like that milkman song they do.
    Fat-Pie much?
  2. vaquero de las nalgas is offline
    vaquero de las nalgas's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PHX or thereabouts
    Posts
    842

    Posted On:
    9/23/2010 4:29am


     Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems to me the Journal of Asian Martial Arts carried an article on Biblical martial arts a year or so ago. Can't find it on the website to see if this guy wrote it.
  3. Gidi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    871

    Posted On:
    9/23/2010 6:30am


     Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love it that they ask his neighbor basically:
    interviewer: "so, is he famous?"
    neighbor eating falafel: "oh yeah"
    Interviewer to camera: "well there you have it"

    BTW, as the token Isreali bully I would like to point out that I lived in jerusalem for 3 years, trained and poked around the MA scene there and this guys name did not come up.
    But I'm guessing he's more well known in the religious circuits. Or maybe I just didn't look in the right places.
  4. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    9/23/2010 6:53am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidi View Post
    I love it that they ask his neighbor basically:
    interviewer: "so, is he famous?"
    neighbor eating falafel: "oh yeah"
    Interviewer to camera: "well there you have it"

    BTW, as the token Isreali bully I would like to point out that I lived in jerusalem for 3 years, trained and poked around the MA scene there and this guys name did not come up.
    But I'm guessing he's more well known in the religious circuits. Or maybe I just didn't look in the right places.
    50 nis you can find his dojo in mea sharim.

    edit: Gidi, we should totally look this dude up when im over there again.
    take a trial lesson and stuff.
    whaddaya say?
    Last edited by Lebell; 9/23/2010 7:12am at .
  5. Gidi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    871

    Posted On:
    9/23/2010 7:32am


     Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Gidi, we should totally look this dude up when im over there again.
    take a trial lesson and stuff.
    whaddaya say?
    That would make quite a review and write-up.
    You're on.:5bouncy:
  6. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    9/23/2010 11:11am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidi View Post
    That would make quite a review and write-up.
    You're on.:5bouncy:
    Allrighty, the plan is i'll be in or near jerusalem end of feb/early march.
    I'll let you know.
  7. kiilkai is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    9/24/2010 12:08pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a pastor and martial artist, let me say.......WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT?
  8. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    9/24/2010 12:41pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiilkai View Post
    As a pastor and martial artist, let me say.......WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT?
    Stick to your own religion, zombie worshiper.
  9. DarkPhoenix is offline
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar

    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hicksville, NY
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    9/24/2010 12:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Stick to your own religion, zombie worshiper.

    There is nothing wrong with worshiping zombies. Just don't take zombie communion, and all will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
  10. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    9/24/2010 1:09pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I pray to the only Jesus.

    RAPTOR JESUS. He loled for your sins.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.