Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 5:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    unless it's a kyukushin black belt.
    then people keep coming up to you with baseball bats asking you if you can break em with one kick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 3:34pm

Style: shorin ryu/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats on the dan rank!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 4:17pm

Style: BJJ (blue), Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    It's a post-apocalyptic steampunk action-adventure film about a guy who finds himself in a decaying Otherworld, and then finds that 90% of the inhabitants of that world want to murder him. The fight choreography is an eclectic mixture of BJJ, HEMA, and God of War quicktime events.
    We're scheduled to finish filming around October, and the movie should be released some months after that. Bookmark the website: http://www.atrophythemovie.com/
    I'm hoping the black belt will add some more cred for me as a fight choreographer, because this is seriously the coolest job I've ever had. There's another guy who wants to use me for some projects in the Fall or Spring, so hopefully this won't be the last Mighty McClaw Movie.
    Reminds me of that movie "Six String Samurai" except yours will probably be 1000 times better.

Damn I want a black belt.. Almost makes me want to go back to my old kenpo mcdojo and pay $200 for the BB test.

Wait, that's a terrible idea.

Anyways, congrats on all your accomplishments.

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 5:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread makes me wonder how my training philosophy kinda changed ever since I got a krotty BB. I've gone from thinking Shotokan is all you need to be d34dly, to just trying to pick new things up wherever I go.

Wouldn't the latter be the 'better' martial artist?
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234