1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Cambridgeshire' U.K.
    Posts
    1
    Style
    ITF Taekwondo
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    ITF Taekwondo Coloured Belts

    Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,243
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom ITF View Post
    Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!
    I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?

  3. #3
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,470
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?
    Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  4. #4
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,039
    Style
    judo hiatus
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.
    You mention not, time in grade. Testing fees. Poomse dancing and two stepping. Why you so blind? Hard to get good help.

    Bullshido is dating site. Two can chew.

    disclaimer

    Cask strength again.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,243
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.
    Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?

  6. #6
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,470
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?
    I'm only a blue belt in BJJ, I can't answer these high level martial art/ philosophical conundrums.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

  7. #7
    Ulsteryank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    345
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where'd the cho dan bo come from anyhow?

  8. #8
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    7,264
    Style
    Wrestling
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taekwondo is for pussies.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in