Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

U.S. Air Force contradicts report of involvement with package that fell from plane

"U.S. Air Force contradicts report of involvement with package that fell from plane"
    WAYNE TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) -
    The Ohio State Highway Patrol said a package that fell from a plane over Warren County on Wednesday belonged to the U.S. Air Force. The U.S. Air Force says this is not true.

A bomb squad, state police, and Warren County deputies were called to the 6700 block of Furnas-Oglesby Road early Wednesday. Construction workers told police they'd seen a package fall from a low-flying plane around 10:20 a.m.

Wednesday afternoon, OSHP officials said the package belonged to the U.S. Air Force, and that the USAF had retrieved the property.

The U.S. Air Force says not only didn't they retrieve it, the package does not belong to them.

No details have been released as to what was in the package.
    Article has local news video.

This seems like an X-files or infowars episode. Anyone else seen local stories like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems more like filler. "Something happened, or it didn't happen. We don't know if it did or didn't happen, and we don't even know what "it," is. Could be nothing. Could be something. And, now, over to Mike with your sports round-up..."

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    It seems more like filler. "Something happened, or it didn't happen. We don't know if it did or didn't happen, and we don't even know what "it," is. Could be nothing. Could be something. And, now, over to Mike with your sports round-up..."
    Single-engine, low flying == USAF U28A Special Ops.

There was no package. The End.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Single-engine, low flying == USAF U28A Special Ops.

There was no package. The End.

Spoiler:
    It was a strobe light.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohio is getting weird ... I think the Air Force is just fucking with people now.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... or

BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    ... or

Saw him in NOLA... Great show!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl