Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Parsons Green: Underground blast a terror incident, say police

An "improvised explosive device" was detonated on a Tube train in south-west London during Friday's rush hour, Scotland Yard has confirmed.
    The blast, at Parsons Green station on an eastbound District Line train from Wimbledon, is being treated as terrorism, police said.
    Twenty-two people are being treated in hospital, mostly for burn injuries.
    Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said hundreds of detectives, working with MI5, are investigating the explosion.
    Mr Rowley refused to answer whether anyone had yet been arrested over the incident at the station.
    Pictures show a white bucket on fire inside a supermarket bag, with wires trailing on to the carriage floor.
    The BBC understands the device had a timer.
    BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner said the incident could have been "far worse" as indications were that the bomb "may have partially failed".
    Article

Information is still coming in.

Live BBC scroll
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone actually think it wasn't the "religion of peace" who is responsible?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Does anyone actually think it wasn't the "religion of peace" who is responsible?
    No one who isn't in cuck denial. It's Europe so expect such excuses as "let's not jump to conclusions" and "it's not all Muslims". I suspect Europe will be a new Muslim nation in 30 years.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    No one who isn't in cuck denial. It's Europe so expect such excuses as "let's not jump to conclusions" and "it's not all Muslims". I suspect Europe will be a new Muslim nation in 30 years.

Sarcasm or idiocy?

So hard to tell these days. I am assuming sarcasm because "Europe will be a new Muslim nation in 30 years." is as stupid as it gets. It ranks right up there with Sharia Law being forced onto Texans and Obama being a Muslim.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the 5th terror attack in Briton this year.

Care to guess who committed the other 4.....
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Sarcasm or idiocy?

So hard to tell these days. I am assuming sarcasm because "Europe will be a new Muslim nation in 30 years." is as stupid as it gets. It ranks right up there with Sharia Law being forced onto Texans and Obama being a Muslim.
    It's half and half really. Europe needs to stop SJW'n over the Muslims. Germany is a good example of this. Europe has changed a lot just in the last 10 years. Now obviously I'm not suggesting that in 30 years Europe will be Afghanistan, but they do seem to be getting off to a good start.

Let's be honest, do you really have any doubt that this was a Muslim attack??

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's not jump to conclusions.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's half and half really. Europe needs to stop SJW'n over the Muslims. Germany is a good example of this. Europe has changed a lot just in the last 10 years. Now obviously I'm not suggesting that in 30 years Europe will be Afghanistan, but they do seem to be getting off to a good start.

Let's be honest, do you really have any doubt that this was a Muslim attack??
    If it was in America, statistically it would be White Christian Extremists. Seeing as it is London I would expect it to be Muslim Extremists but nothing surprises me, it could just as easily be Nationalists, Isolationists, or garden variety crazy. I try not to make too many assumptions.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    If it was in America, statistically it would be White Christian Extremists. Seeing as it is London I would expect it to be Muslim Extremists but nothing surprises me, it could just as easily be Nationalists, Isolationists, or garden variety crazy. I try not to make too many assumptions.
    It was a timed explosive on a train, if it quacks like a duck.......

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was a timed explosive on a train, if it quacks like a duck.......
    So the Vehicular Terrorist Attack in Charlottesville was definitely done by Muslim Extremists? That is the most common MO.

**** that means they arrested the wrong guy driving that car.

(seriously dude, use your critical thinking skills. Your logic is faulty as hell here)
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... Last