Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Style
    Aliveness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Black Dragon/Pantha JKD in London

I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

Below is the contact details for the place

FREE TRIAL LESSON

BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

[email protected]

@FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

PHONE 07832 679879

Email [email protected]

www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

Buses to Camden Town 24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

British Rail, Camden Road.

P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, when do you get started? I can't wait to see the evidence of whatever it is you're alleging...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronora Zoro View Post
    I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

Below is the contact details for the place

FREE TRIAL LESSON

BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

[email protected]

@FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

PHONE 07832 679879

Email [email protected]

www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

Buses to Camden Town 24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

British Rail, Camden Road.

P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

Style
    Aliveness
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self
    MABS -----> YMAS

Did not meet MABS Posting standard.

Please link to the claims being made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Aliveness
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect
    So you say. We need evidence that was what he said otherwise it could be written off as sour grapes from a former student who failed a blackbelt test or a smear campaign from a competitor.

It isn't personal, it is a matter of holding people to their words and promotional claims. When you find the claims screen shot it, copy/paste the text and the link here. Keep the screen shots (imgur.com is great for that) for when the content of the claims change.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Ronora

Before going any further I suggest you read the following threads:

MABS: Purpose and Policy
    "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!"

Once you're happy wiht that, then read these two:

MABS tools and techniques
    Bullshidoka Arguments

These are called the stickies. It is recommended that you read all the stickies in each forum before posting in those forums.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

So...

Case closed.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

So...

Case closed.
    I think your percentages are a little high I would put it at like 92.37777% ... but yeah, splitting hairs. Mainly cause my favorite chinese resturant in NC was called Dragon Phoenix.

BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do is a non-classical urban combat martial arts fighting method. A progressive direct, system of Kung Fu, developed for real life situations. Placing emphasis on extreme explosive speed, power, maximum flexibility, awareness core balance and fitness conditioning.

BLACK PANTHA believes in working from the feet up, so we pay special attention on dynamic, attack footwork and quick evasive footwork, your mobility and balance. BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is influenced by Boxing Legend and Three Times Heavyweight Champion of the World Mohammed Ali, and Jeet Kune do founder and Martial Arts Legend Bruce (Jun fan) Lee, incorporating techniques from Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Boxing, Jeet Kune do, fencing and taekwondo.

Our students are encouraged to wear loose, street sportswear to classes to recreate a real environment. We also have semi and full contact sparring so that you can perfect your fighting skills and techniques and enhance your physical attributes to be like water, not to think just to react. To intercept your opponent before he can strike you or to strike him first before he moves.

BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is based on the principles, ideology, teachings and direction of Bruce (Jun fan) Lee.
    The site looks terrible and there is a distinct lack of qualifications of the instructor(s) listed on the site .
    http://www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk/about.html
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this **** getting worce?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last