--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu Talib Fehlhaber - rumors

I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtsun View Post
    I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.
    Hey wingtsun!
    Welcome to the forum.
    You put this thread in the wrong forum. :( MABS is for serious discussion of Bullshitters YMAS is for the rest of it. Your thread is considered "the rest of it".
    It's OK tho I moved it :)

MABS ----------> YMAS

The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/03/2017 11:31am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    MABS ----------> YMAS

The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!
    Well that's set the bar impossibly high for anyone else - Internet is yours for the day you coffee spit inducing bastard!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is all the info we have on him thus far. Please note it is in MABS and posting standards should be maintained there. Please put **** posts and LULZ here in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard a rumor that nobody gives a ****.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]