Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2014 7:59pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lion Fight 15

Tonight always a good show from these guys and hopefully Soest can make a comeback.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2014 12:20am

Style: Cage Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My teammate, Pedro Gonzalez, made his Muay Thai debut there against Nick Chasteen! Pedro is the #1 Bantamweight in New England in terms of MMA and is scheduled to fight in a couple of weeks in MMA, but Chesteen's original opponent dropped out, and Pedro took this fight on a week's notice.

He was essentially brought in to lose, but Pedro didn't seem to get the memo because he straight up mugged Chasteen like he owed him money. Catch a glimpse of the highlight!

http://youtu.be/NmLBV-xLlWg?t=41s

I'm proud to say I have the honor of exchanging blows, throws, and chokes with fella on the regular!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/24/2014 7:27pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    My teammate, Pedro Gonzalez, made his Muay Thai debut there against Nick Chasteen! Pedro is the #1 Bantamweight in New England in terms of MMA and is scheduled to fight in a couple of weeks in MMA, but Chesteen's original opponent dropped out, and Pedro took this fight on a week's notice.

He was essentially brought in to lose, but Pedro didn't seem to get the memo because he straight up mugged Chasteen like he owed him money. Catch a glimpse of the highlight!

http://youtu.be/NmLBV-xLlWg?t=41s

I'm proud to say I have the honor of exchanging blows, throws, and chokes with fella on the regular!
    Yeah he jumped in Chasteens face and stayed there tagging the guy. The ref tried to break them and he was still trying to get at him. I thought there was a personal beef at first. It was a good night Lion Fight always puts on good shows and in July they will have a show as part of UFC's international fight week.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Posted On:
    5/25/2014 9:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train with Mark and it was great to see him fighting professionally again. Hopefully we see him back in the ring or cage again soon.