Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 9:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wonder Woman Officially Casted For Guest App. In Upcoming Superman/Batman Movie

Here she is gents..
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/12...s-wonder-woman

I hope she is friggin' tall.
    I don't watch the Fast & Furious movies so I have no idea who she is.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:14pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another tiny little shrimp of a woman cast as an ass-kicking hero. When will we get more films like Haywire, in which the female character actually looks physically capable of doing the things she is shown doing?

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Another tiny little shrimp of a woman cast as an ass-kicking hero. When will we get more films like Haywire, in which the female character actually looks physically capable of doing the things she is shown doing?
    Mind you they are capable of making her look bigger, they won't, but they CAN do it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:38pm

Style: Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that Zack Snyder is directing this means that I have a really hard time giving a ****. Also, D- for casting. Jaimie Alexander is much better suited to the role.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:55pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    The fact that Zack Snyder is directing this means that I have a really hard time giving a ****. Also, D- for casting. Jaimie Alexander is much better suited to the role.
    You're a fucking idiot. Gal Gadot is the same height and weight as Jaime Alexander.

She is also a former sports conditioning trainer for the Israeli military.

When Henry Cavill was cast, there was a ton of beef about how he was such a skinny Englishman. The Henry Cavill seen in MoS was not scrawny at all.

Gal Gadot's contract specifically states she will be undergoing intensive physical training.

In short,

shut the **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. Gal Gadot is the same height and weight as Jaime Alexander.

When Henry Cavill was cast, there was a ton of beef about how he was such a skinny Englishman. The Henry Cavill seen in MoS was not scrawny at all.

Gal Gadot's contract specifically states she will be undergoing intensive physical training.

In short,

shut the **** up.
    Okay, that's fair.

I still think that Snyder is a **** director though. Man of Steel was boring, and Watchmen was just a bad movie.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man of Steel was awesome and Watchmen sucked as a comic book anyway.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:56pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In short,

shut the **** up.
    I would love to believe that Gadot is going to look beefed up for this, and from what you're saying it sounds like she could actually pull it off, but years of Uma Thurman, Keira Knightley, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Scarlett Johannson have left me very skeptical. I hope you're right.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2013 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man of Steel was awesome and Watchmen sucked as a comic book anyway.
    My issue with Man of Steel was that it made Superman into a dark and brooding character like Batman. For me that does not work. In the comics, Superman has always been the idealist foil to Batman. Also, killing Zod at the end went against everything that Superman stands for. Go read the graphic novel What's So Funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and you will understand why.

As for Watchmen sucking, well a lot of people (myself included are going to disagree with you on that one.

Also, I forgot to mention Sucker Punch for being somehow also boring, and 300 for possibly setting a world record for "most unfortunate implications in a comic book movie ever."

Posted On:
    12/06/2013 1:33am

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    My issue with Man of Steel was that it made Superman into a dark and brooding character like Batman. For me that does not work. In the comics, Superman has always been the idealist foil to Batman. Also, killing Zod at the end went against everything that Superman stands for. Go read the graphic novel What's So Funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and you will understand why.

As for Watchmen sucking, well a lot of people (myself included are going to disagree with you on that one.

Also, I forgot to mention Sucker Punch for being somehow also boring, and 300 for possibly setting a world record for "most unfortunate implications in a comic book movie ever."
    You might want to actually go read some Superman comics, anything from the last ten years or so...
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast