224803 Bullies, 3615 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 97
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. OZZ is offline
    OZZ's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,232

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 9:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Wonder Woman Officially Casted For Guest App. In Upcoming Superman/Batman Movie

    Here she is gents..
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/12...s-wonder-woman

    I hope she is friggin' tall.
    I don't watch the Fast & Furious movies so I have no idea who she is.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
  2. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:14pm


     Style: aikido

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another tiny little shrimp of a woman cast as an ass-kicking hero. When will we get more films like Haywire, in which the female character actually looks physically capable of doing the things she is shown doing?
  3. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,106

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    Another tiny little shrimp of a woman cast as an ass-kicking hero. When will we get more films like Haywire, in which the female character actually looks physically capable of doing the things she is shown doing?
    Mind you they are capable of making her look bigger, they won't, but they CAN do it.
  4. ghost55 is online now
    ghost55's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    538

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:38pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that Zack Snyder is directing this means that I have a really hard time giving a ****. Also, D- for casting. Jaimie Alexander is much better suited to the role.
  5. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 10:55pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    The fact that Zack Snyder is directing this means that I have a really hard time giving a ****. Also, D- for casting. Jaimie Alexander is much better suited to the role.
    You're a fucking idiot. Gal Gadot is the same height and weight as Jaime Alexander.

    She is also a former sports conditioning trainer for the Israeli military.

    When Henry Cavill was cast, there was a ton of beef about how he was such a skinny Englishman. The Henry Cavill seen in MoS was not scrawny at all.

    Gal Gadot's contract specifically states she will be undergoing intensive physical training.

    In short,

    shut the **** up.
  6. ghost55 is online now
    ghost55's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    538

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:01pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. Gal Gadot is the same height and weight as Jaime Alexander.

    She is also a former sports conditioning trainer for the Israeli military.

    When Henry Cavill was cast, there was a ton of beef about how he was such a skinny Englishman. The Henry Cavill seen in MoS was not scrawny at all.

    Gal Gadot's contract specifically states she will be undergoing intensive physical training.

    In short,

    shut the **** up.
    Okay, that's fair.

    I still think that Snyder is a **** director though. Man of Steel was boring, and Watchmen was just a bad movie.
  7. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:10pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man of Steel was awesome and Watchmen sucked as a comic book anyway.
  8. OwlMatt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    12/05/2013 11:56pm


     Style: aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. Gal Gadot is the same height and weight as Jaime Alexander.

    She is also a former sports conditioning trainer for the Israeli military.

    When Henry Cavill was cast, there was a ton of beef about how he was such a skinny Englishman. The Henry Cavill seen in MoS was not scrawny at all.

    Gal Gadot's contract specifically states she will be undergoing intensive physical training.

    In short,

    shut the **** up.
    I would love to believe that Gadot is going to look beefed up for this, and from what you're saying it sounds like she could actually pull it off, but years of Uma Thurman, Keira Knightley, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Scarlett Johannson have left me very skeptical. I hope you're right.
  9. ghost55 is online now
    ghost55's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    538

    Posted On:
    12/06/2013 12:03am


     Style: Muay Thai/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle Butt View Post
    Man of Steel was awesome and Watchmen sucked as a comic book anyway.
    My issue with Man of Steel was that it made Superman into a dark and brooding character like Batman. For me that does not work. In the comics, Superman has always been the idealist foil to Batman. Also, killing Zod at the end went against everything that Superman stands for. Go read the graphic novel What's So Funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and you will understand why.

    As for Watchmen sucking, well a lot of people (myself included are going to disagree with you on that one.

    Also, I forgot to mention Sucker Punch for being somehow also boring, and 300 for possibly setting a world record for "most unfortunate implications in a comic book movie ever."
  10. lionknight is online now
    lionknight's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,177

    Posted On:
    12/06/2013 1:33am


     Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    My issue with Man of Steel was that it made Superman into a dark and brooding character like Batman. For me that does not work. In the comics, Superman has always been the idealist foil to Batman. Also, killing Zod at the end went against everything that Superman stands for. Go read the graphic novel What's So Funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way, and you will understand why.

    As for Watchmen sucking, well a lot of people (myself included are going to disagree with you on that one.

    Also, I forgot to mention Sucker Punch for being somehow also boring, and 300 for possibly setting a world record for "most unfortunate implications in a comic book movie ever."
    You might want to actually go read some Superman comics, anything from the last ten years or so...
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.