Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 8:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

This thread was born out of an investigative thread in MABS. Searching for things about Bob Yoder, Israel Velez III and Valdez Kempo I stumbled across this idiot.

http://mfma.weebly.com/about-us.html

Here's the link to the original thread because I want to get right to the ridicule.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122077

Master Thomas Daw is 10th Dan black belt at only 30 years old. Some of his accomplishments include:

Creator of Daw Ryu, Orange Dragon Karate, Universal Karate and United Kingdom Karate. Each style recognized internationally. Master Thomas has blended elements of Kung Fu and other styles to create new arts that are more practical for the modern world. An expert in Kuang Ping Yang Tai chi and effective teacher of Chi Kung.

Received first black belt was in GTF Tae kwon Do at the age of 16 (1999), where he was assistant Instructor, student of the year, demo team member and three time gold medalist at local tournaments. Master Thomas correctly saw no future in his Tae kwon Do and also did Lau Gar and Wing Chun Kung Fu for a while. After this, Master Thomas did American Kenpo Karate before joining the SKKA, VKA and the IMMAA societies. It was no surprise that when Master Thomas approached Doryoku Ryu for a job as assistant teacher he was told he was over-qualified.

After years of intense training Master Thomas became a multiple black belt and sash, in styles such as Snake Fist Karate,Praying Mantis Kung Fu, Shorinkenjitsu, Total protection System and Kan Balam Kung Fu to name a few.

Over 20 years of weapons training and teaching in the tonfa, knife, kamas, nunchucku and more.

A certified knife Master and Kamas Instructor.

Voted 2011 student of the year again under the VKA.

Let's get a few things straight:
    This is Thomas Daw's FIRST THREAD or mention on Bullshido.

Hypocrisy:
    1)Face to face?

You want people to say things to your face, but you post a video instead of contacting someone like you did with your fellow BACKSCRATCHING PAY FOR RANK idiot Israel Velez III?

2) Fat?
    Thomas Daw

Israel Velez III

3) Frauds and know nothing about Martial Arts?
    Whether you respect the styles or not we Have A Black Belt Judoka, A Professional Fighter, BJJ Brown Belt, BJJ Purple Belt, A Third Degree Black McDjo Instructor, a Black Belt Aikido Instructor, A Black Belt TKD Monk, and various other staff members. We won't mention the three, four with the one who stepped down, who are or have served in the military. All of their ranks have been vetted and aren't from proven hucksters like these two idiots:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109842
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80770

4) WTF is this ****?

5) Talk **** about you behind your back?

Daw Ryu Karate, Universal Karate and 3 Animal Kung Fu courses available.Only £29.99 each!!
    Only at EBAY.
    Why so Cheap? Because we're the best.We offer superb value for money.
    WE ARE GLOBAL.And the numbers are growing.

Nobody else alive has demonstrated so many punches with variations AND can do this at will. Thomas Daw 10th Dan awarded in 2012 by SKKA and GIVEN 8th Dan Snake fist Karate in 2010 by Brett Ernest, Grand Master of Snake Fist Karate and co founder of MFMA. I had to put this just to silence the Bullshido, mma, ufc and facebook martial arts pretenders and wannabes. You are not welcome to join us.

"If you can get these courses you won't believe it at first. Then you'll realise what you have. Swallow your pride and join the revolution."
    When is the last time you confronted someone doing MMA or competing in the UFC? No, videos are not face to face.

Do us all a favor and make a video defining "real." When you have online video rank, online rank associations and never meet most of the people you rank, the last thing you want to do is call people frauds.

Israel Velez III Just in case.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/22/2013 4:11pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 8:54pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been mulling over the idea of filiming a documentary where I see how many "black belts" I can "earn" off the internet in 1 year. Unfortunately, the limiting factor seems to be money. Maybe someday...

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:01pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this one is definitely my favourite:

I think it's the sexy tunes that lured me in....
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:08pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    2) Fat?
    Thomas Daw

Israel Velez III
    Wait wait wait, this Matt Lucas wannabe is actually younger than me?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!1!!111!!!!!!!!
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:11pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, time to add to the circlejerk.

http://mfma.weebly.com/programs-for-sale.html

Daw Ryu- A Modern martial arts style for the modern world. Effective
    and not too difficult. No complicated moves. Easy to learn, tough to master.
    Become one of the first people to learn this awesome style today. Perfect
    for beginners and experts. Influenced by Tae kwon Do, Karate, Kung Fu and more.
    Certificate of rank is achieved through the honor system. The style is that easy to learn.
    We encourage students to truly learn and practice, otherwise you would only be
    cheating yourself.

Cost just �29.99 GBP
    See Currency Rates

Receive your certificate of rank in Daw Ryu
    <Click Here>

Purchase upper Dan ranks (2nd Dan - 6th Dan)
    <Click Here>

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:28pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can someone capture this for prosperity? It shows a lot of his "achievements".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 9:36pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #4 made my eyes bleed, and that's from an ATA TKD perspective.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 10:51pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Greetings Mr. Daw. I try my best to remain polite online, but I feel constrained to point out that you look like you might fall asleep during your own video.

Compare your level of effort in the video above to this please:

I'm not exactly a fan of kata, but this lady definitely does not look like she's in danger of falling asleep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2013 11:38pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    I've been mulling over the idea of filiming a documentary where I see how many "black belts" I can "earn" off the internet in 1 year. Unfortunately, the limiting factor seems to be money. Maybe someday...
    First of all, this is a GREAT idea.

Second, the Bob Yoder investigation is turning up a lot of places that give out ranks free so long as you provide certification of existing rank and/or finish the online program.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/20/2013 12:48am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It has been suggested, but it was basically argued down. Even for proof, it gives them funds to continue their crap. The idead was pushed to side in favor of research and proving their rank either lower, pay for play or fraudulent. We have a few threads where people have paid for the rank. If I remember correctly, a guy received Vale Tudo rank from Ashida Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMatt View Post
    First of all, this is a GREAT idea.

Second, the Bob Yoder investigation is turning up a lot of places that give out ranks free so long as you provide certification of existing rank and/or finish the online program.
    Actually, HungryJoe has a HUGE thread with quite a number of circle jerk operations.
Page 1 of 115 1 23451151101 ... LastLast