Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:32pm

Style: Hapkido, MT, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hapkido MMA??

Hi is anyone familiar with a school that teaches Hapkido MMA in California? That is what they call it.

http://www.intlmac.com/index.cfm?page=7
    Last edited by BLACCBILLYJACC; 6/05/2013 7:39pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:39pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, why?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Yes, why?
    Have you trained there? If so why is it called Hapkido MMA?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you fucking trolling? Get the **** out of here with you query.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 7:59pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are YOU serious dickhead? I just asked a simple question? If you haven't trained there then shut the **** up!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 8:03pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACCBILLYJACC View Post
    Are YOU serious dickhead? I just asked a simple question? If you haven't trained there then shut the **** up!
    You can't make me shut the **** up so don't bother asking. Only person being a dickhead is you. Fucking idiot.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 8:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I usually don't hold a grudge, but since you said this and never produced video evidence I call you a troll and a fucking idiot to boot.
    Shoot the cameraman? How about shooting you? Nope too late you were in & out so quick that I could'nt get proper footage.
    Your head ache more than likely came from Mike Lee slaming your @$$ around...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 9:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! I shoul've known...(LOL) YOU mad about that ish from what..8-9 years ago???
    Dude, I posted that footage to google or one of those sites back then.. I really didn't care either way & told you I was busting your chops... (LMBO) C'mon get a life man.

I know who's school it is and thought they were pretty good fighters and lived too far away to check them out. Now since I'll be coming back to the region I am pondering moving towards the Southbay instead of the Valley again. I am looking at schools that will be within a 10-15 mile radius for whatever area I may move to.... I saw their site and read what it is they're teaching and figured I'd ask in the TRADITION (KOREAN) FORUMS ANNNND The MMA FORUMS!!! That simple....I am sure if I call the school they'll give a veiled response and ask me to come in. That's fine and dandy BUT I am looking for students/former students who have first hand experience with that particular dojang.

In 30 years I have trained in various systems in various cities that I lived or was stationed in and guess what? I've seen time & time again in a few different systems that were "On Point" turn into Mc Dojo/jang central after some success..OR...Lack there of.
    SO when I saw their site and read the Hapkido MMA advertisement,,,...wellllll it started to seem like what I'm hoping it's not. I know the foundation of his style of Hapkido and the late GM Kim would've never called it that.

When I return to Cali and get settled I'll see if I can dig up that old VIDEO TAPED footage and get it posted in full for ya.. Guess WHAT??? I STILL don't know Who YOU Were OR Are that day so you'll have to review it for us all and give YOU'RE feedback..

Fair enough? Frankly I haven't thought about that day in at least 7 years or really even cared. Do they even still have those comps? Do you still compete? Did you win the belt the next year? Or Win 1st Pl in ANY Other Competitions since then?

Lastly as a Mod with 22,000 post & obviously TOO Much Time on his hands....Why are YOU in the Korean Forums Trolling my post....idiot. (Gotcha) lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 9:27pm

Style: HS Cuddling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACCBILLYJACC View Post
    Bunch of ellipsis, words in full caps, and lots of punctuation and bad spelling.
    When I return to Cali and get settled I'll see if I can dig up that old VIDEO TAPED footage and get it posted in full for ya.. Guess WHAT??? I STILL don't know Who YOU Were OR Are that day so you'll have to review it for us all and give YOU'RE feedback..
    No one has to do ****.

Fair enough? Frankly I haven't thought about that day in at least 7 years or really even cared. Do they even still have those comps? Do you still compete? Did you win the belt the next year? Or Win 1st Pl in ANY Other Competitions since then?
    You're an idiot.

Lastly as a Mod with 22,000 post & obviously TOO Much Time on his hands....Why are YOU in the Korean Forums Trolling my post....idiot. (Gotcha) lol
    Because he's a fucking mod you dumbass, his job is to check the forums to make sure trolljobs like you get trollshido'd or banned.

Anywho, you might as well make a newbietown intro post cause it sounds as if you haven't yet. Then I suggest the read the sticky there on a "good MA school".

What's wrong with Hapkido MMA?
    Last edited by Cuddles; 6/05/2013 9:37pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2013 10:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    No one has to do ****.

You're an idiot.

Because he's a fucking mod you dumbass, his job is to check the forums to make sure trolljobs like you get trollshido'd or banned.

Anywho, you might as well make a newbietown intro post cause it sounds as if you haven't yet. Then I suggest the read the sticky there on a "good MA school".

Wasn't talking to YOU... You're the idiot. His ONLY beef with me is of a comment I made 8 or 9 years ago concerning him in Hapkido Tourney... If I dig that "OLD VIDEO" footage up...Compress & Render it on MY time then I'd like for him to point out who he was and a give a brief critique of the matches.

I think that's fair..., but you're right No One has to do ****...Including me. That old **** can stay buried in shoe box for another 8 years for all I care.

What's wrong with Hapkido MMA?
    Never said anything was wrong with it.. If you read my post I was asking if anyone was familiar with the school as well as why the system is called Hapkido MMA. Now son if you haven't trained in the system or competed against them, why the hell are you saying anything?
    It was a simple solution to point me to the proper thread if there is one OR just leave it alone and it could've sat here unanswered forever.

YOU are a jackass...
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast