Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Ultimate Fighter 18: Team Rousey v Team Zingano

I did a search and didn't see any posts on this yet. Maybe nobody cares? I think it might make for an interesting twist on the show. Personally, I don't need an excuse to watch Rousey do anything, but maybe that's just me...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/4/13...o-fox-sports-1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still don't understand why it's co-ed...ratings maybe? More drama maybe? I don't get it.

And Rousey is going to destroy Zingano unless she seriously changes some ****. Seeing her earlier fights I thought she would be a legit contender but now that I've seen her performance with Tate, well, not so confident that she'll hold off the Armbar Assassin. I doubt it will go longer than a minute or so.

Is there a list of the qualifiers who will fight to get into the house yet? Looking forward to those fights more than the main card tbh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there isnt a thread cos the show hasnt started yet. not much to talk about.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    there isnt a thread cos the show hasnt started yet. not much to talk about.
    Maybe you are right, but the anticipation is killing me. I don't care if its a publicity stunt for ratings. They could put her on goddamn Bassmasters and I would watch it. I'm sorry but the idea of a sexy lady that could kick my ass really does it for me. I know I am not the only one.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On paper, a woman's TUF is an excellent way of getting new talent some much needed exposure and promoting the ladies' division, but let's be honest with ourselves here: they're likely to pass over legitimate prospects in order to pick more marketable (read: pretty) female fighters.

TUF caters to the asshole dudebro demographic. They wouldn't want to see a bunch of Cyborg's maul each other, T&A is required.