Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    Hedgehogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Hedge needs gloves!

    Does anyone in the DC area have a pair of MMA/open fingered gloves I can borrow on short notice? I might have just taken a fight for tomorrow.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

  2. #2
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck, bro. Pretend the other guy is me and focus your rage.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    351
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  4. #4
    ADM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,730
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Good luck, bro. Pretend the other guy is me and focus your rage.
    Christ you don't want him to kill the other guy do you!?

  5. #5
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    Christ you don't want him to kill the other guy do you!?
    Yes. Yes I do.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #6
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloves.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	14574

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd send you a pair of my SwastiKKKa Special XLs, but they likely wouldn't get there in time.

  8. #8
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,449
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Hedge, I just thought of something. It just popped in my head and I'm still trying to get my arms around the idea, so bear with me a minute.

    I know it's a bit outside the box, but what if you started acting your age and got a real job?. You know, something other than selling costume jewelry on Etsy that you make with your mommy's help. Maybe something where you get up in the morning at 6 am, arrive at work at 8:00, work until 5:00 with an hour or so for lunch.

    Then you could stroll right into any martial arts school or Dick's sporting goods in the country like a big boy and leave with your very own pair of gloves? You wouldn't even have to beg on the internet. Crazy, I know. But it just...might...work. I love it when a plan comes together!

    It's good to have backup plans, though. Maybe plan B could be that you don't sign up for **** when you don't have the resources to participate.

    Either that, or you could beg like a crackwhore.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    435
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Hey Hedge, I just thought of something. It just popped in my head and I'm still trying to get my arms around the idea, so bear with me a minute.

    I know it's a bit outside the box, but what if you started acting your age and got a real job?. You know, something other than selling costume jewelry on Etsy that you make with your mommy's help. Maybe something where you get up in the morning at 6 am, arrive at work at 8:00, work until 5:00 with an hour or so for lunch.

    Then you could stroll right into any martial arts school or Dick's sporting goods in the country like a big boy and leave with your very own pair of gloves? You wouldn't even have to beg on the internet. Crazy, I know. But it just...might...work. I love it when a plan comes together!

    It's good to have backup plans, though. Maybe plan B could be that you don't sign up for **** when you don't have the resources to participate.

    Either that, or you could beg like a crackwhore.
    He cant do that, workings for evil capitalists dogs. Working would make him a slave to the fat cats he is way above that!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    435
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Hey Hedge, I just thought of something. It just popped in my head and I'm still trying to get my arms around the idea, so bear with me a minute.

    I know it's a bit outside the box, but what if you started acting your age and got a real job?. You know, something other than selling costume jewelry on Etsy that you make with your mommy's help. Maybe something where you get up in the morning at 6 am, arrive at work at 8:00, work until 5:00 with an hour or so for lunch.

    Then you could stroll right into any martial arts school or Dick's sporting goods in the country like a big boy and leave with your very own pair of gloves? You wouldn't even have to beg on the internet. Crazy, I know. But it just...might...work. I love it when a plan comes together!

    It's good to have backup plans, though. Maybe plan B could be that you don't sign up for **** when you don't have the resources to participate.

    Either that, or you could beg like a crackwhore.
    He cant do that, workings for evil capitalists dogs. Working would make him a slave to the fat cats he is way above that!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO