• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 2:24pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Karate student Jannine Ramirez kicks out literally intruder found in her home

Karate student kicks out literally intruder found in her home

FRESNO, CALIF. A California man got an early morning beat down after being pummeled by a karate student who found him drunk in her bathroom.

Jannine Ramirez had just won a karate competition when she arrived at her Fresno apartment early Sunday and heard someone in the bathroom. Ramirez, 20, kicked down her bathroom door, then kicked the intruder through a shower door.

She continued with an onslaught of kicks and punches until Wilberto Zapata, 18, was outside her apartment.

"We didn't recognize him," Ramirez said. "Me and my mom live in the apartment, so no guy whatsoever should be in there."

Zapata recently moved into the apartment complex and mistakenly went into the wrong apartment unit, police told the Fresno Bee ( http://bit.ly/TqOStf ).

Ramirez has a yellow belt a step above beginner and expects to be promoted to orange belt next month at during a competition in Fresno

She has been a karate and Muay Thai kick-boxing student for a year. Saturday was her first competition.

"I was actually more nervous in the competition than I was trying to get this intruder out of my house," said Ramirez, who attends Fresno City College and plans to study physical therapy at Fresno State University. "I literally kicked him all the way through my house."

Police said Zapata was drunk and thought he had broken into his own apartment. He was cited for unlawful entry into a home and released. A phone listing for Zapata could not be found.

Ramirez has no regrets.

"I had to protect my mom and protect myself and get this intruder out of my house," she said. "He sort of did deserve it. If he hadn't broken into my house, it wouldn't have happened."

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...nd-in-her-home

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/10/29/...apartment.html

Wonder if she trained at Heredia's Muay Thai Kickboxing and Shotojuku Karate?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 2:37pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A long-haired hippie friend of mine lives near a popular drinking hole near the beach. One night, he left his door unlocked, and in the early AM he woke to a guy sitting on his bed, stroking his thigh as he laid there. He starts freaking out, and the drunk guy casually stands up and exclaims "Whoa, you're a dude!". The other roommate wakes up (another long haired guy) and the drunk says "whoa, you're a dude too!".

The drunk tries to wander off but is beaten up by one of them, who apparently laid a beatdown with his masseuse skills, prodding pressure points from a full mount.

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That woman needs a field promotion to orange belt.

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 7:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Ms Ramirez didn't get the "krotty-don't-work" memo.

It should be taught in primary school, along with Newton's other laws.

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 9:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She has been a karate and Muay Thai kick-boxing student for a year.
    anyone else catch this little tid bit?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 10:17pm

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    She'd just won a Karate competition though. I bet every punch was a perfectly executed gyakuzuki with kiai.
    Last edited by Bezmond; 10/30/2012 10:18pm at . Reason: typo

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 1:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I also caught the fact that this wasn't actually on the street and that it was it was an underage person that had been drinking.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 2:26am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    I also caught the fact that this wasn't actually on the street and that it was it was an underage person that had been drinking.
    The boozed up 18 year male was impervious to pain, and a bathroom is essentially a tiny 4 sided octagon, making it the equivalent of a girl winning a UFC title. Big win for Krotty. Big win.

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems she went a little overkill since she could have just ran and called the cops. Maybe she was still pumped from her competition and decided to get in some extra "training". Either way she did manage to beat the living **** out of him so that gets a high five.