Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 4:38pm

Style: none yet

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Men are treated unfairly, agree or you are a troll

Yeah this is really FUNNY. Poor unsuspecting gets beat half to death with a baseball bat. Yuckety yuck. When are you "men" going to get sick of being made to look like jerks and losers in the media? Just wondering if it would be as funny if the roles were reversed? I guess violence against women is a big no no. Violence against men (especially if perpetrated by a woman) is a big laugh fest. You people (especially men) LOLing at this disgust me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 4:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanth View Post
    Yeah this is really FUNNY. Poor unsuspecting gets beat half to death with a baseball bat. Yuckety yuck. When are you "men" going to get sick of being made to look like jerks and losers in the media? Just wondering if it would be as funny if the roles were reversed? I guess violence against women is a big no no. Violence against men (especially if perpetrated by a woman) is a big laugh fest. You people (especially men) LOLing at this disgust me.
    The bold undermines your ENTIRE rant..

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 4:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm getting the general sense that a lot of motherfuckers aren't familiar with The Onion.

I bet y'all don't **** with pickles either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 6:32pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The bold undermines your ENTIRE rant..
    So you think it's ok to laugh when an man gets the crap beat out of him for a joke. Are you a big fan of Sharon Osborn on The View? SHE thinks it's hilarious when a mans penis is cut off and dropped in the garbage disposal.
    I'm saying that as men we need to make a stand against being portrayed as the butt of every joke.
    Again I ask "Would this be so funny if the roles were reversed?"

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you think it's ok to laugh when an man gets the crap beat out of him for a joke.
    So, you think it is okay to build your argument against male gender bias by using male gender bias as a platform?

You people (especially men) LOLing at this disgust me.
    Hint: ALL GENDERS reaction should bother you, not one greater than the other.

Now, the fact you can't handle an OBVIOUSLY sarcastic article, from a KNOWN SATIRICAL WEBSITE, is not my fault. Neither is the gender bias and hypocrisy you posted earlier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 8:32pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you think it is okay to build your argument against male gender bias by using male gender bias as a platform?

If it was a video of a KKK member beating a black guy and there were black guys laughing wouldn't they be deserving of a little derision?
    I know itís sarcastic I look at lots of the other stuff put out by The Onion and think most of it is pretty funny. The point Iím making is this type of thing is all over the place and men are the only oneís its ok to do this to. If this was done to ANY other group it would be labeled as racist, sexist, bigoted or homophobic. Men are almost always depicted as either complete dumbasses or evil SOBís. I agree everyone should be disturbed by how OK it is to humiliate men in the media. Seeing men laughing about it gets under my skin.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 9:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!

If it was a video of a KKK member beating a black guy and there were black guys laughing wouldn't they be deserving of a little derision?
    I know it’s sarcastic I look at lots of the other stuff put out by The Onion and think most of it is pretty funny. The point I’m making is this type of thing is all over the place and men are the only one’s its ok to do this to. If this was done to ANY other group it would be labeled as racist, sexist, bigoted or homophobic. Men are almost always depicted as either complete dumbasses or evil SOB’s. I agree everyone should be disturbed by how OK it is to humiliate men in the media. Seeing men laughing about it gets under my skin.
    Yeah, the bullshit with Sharon Osborne infuriates the **** out of me too. But this is a separate motherfucking issue, son. Gender roles don't factor into this ****. Motherfucking Onion, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 9:41pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nope, it is The Onion.

Yes, this **** is a sensitive subject and I laughed my ass off.

I know it’s sarcastic I look at lots of the other stuff put out by The Onion and think most of it is pretty funny. The point I’m making is this type of thing is all over the place and men are the only one’s its ok to do this to. If this was done to ANY other group it would be labeled as racist, sexist, bigoted or homophobic. Men are almost always depicted as either complete dumbasses or evil SOB’s. I agree everyone should be disturbed by how OK it is to humiliate men in the media. Seeing men laughing about it gets under my skin.
    *YAWN* Let me guess, you also believe in reverse racism right?

Read what Q said and go to bed.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/15/2012 9:46pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 10:12pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 10:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Yeah, the bullshit with Sharon Osborne infuriates the **** out of me too. But this is a separate motherfucking issue, son. Gender roles don't factor into this ****. Motherfucking Onion, son.
    It's still how men are portrayed in pop culture. I've been trying to think of a tv show where a man in a domestic environment is not shown as an idiot. Haven't come up with one yet.
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast