Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 1:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jeet GUNe-do

Hell yeah! Hell no!

My observations of real life violence vs the ring/gym and the rsults of it therein

I have taken into account the experience of the ring vs street base in the background arises that I have about 40 years experience in the starting judo including the soft external hard kung-fu style and then work out in excruciating Master Vladislav doctrine of Combat Sambo slightly Soviet disintegration, all these my observations, I have collected together species named RPDAT (Rapid Pre-emptive Defensive Assault Tactics) - all leave the idea of ​​prison rather than in a coffin, set it on what works and use it if something does not work it must be lost or changed.

Influences are mainly boxing, wrestling, savate, Okinawa Goju Ryu karate, gracie jiu-jitsu, Kodokan judo, kendo, and Escrima and the Thai Boxing + pentjak silatin many similar species, as well as aikido and aiki-jutsu. Why / how so many species?

I believe that the real situation, in every sport there is a maximum of 2-3 techniques that actually work. RPDAT technology includes a total of 6 species in each of 5 different sub-basin (Rapid, Defensive, Pre-emptive, Defensive, Assault, Tactics), and techniques have been selected, and edited in such a way that they can be in any situation between the situation to change any other aspect of the technology , that is, the type leg locks are only and only those whom you stay in a good position to pull out a knife and cut on the the carotid artery across the opponent if this is necessary.

Cami knife techniques are designed to work as well as 1-on-1 and 1 + 1, and the wrestling mat, as well as the prison escape situations.

Why carotid artery? What kind of prison break? As we are preparing for the worst - of us a real self-defense can be not only a drunk haymaker on forever, but the technology must be taken into account up to the fact that you may have bad intervals with the Mafia (especially during the economic downturn very possible if you are a small business owner)

We do not make sense to practice deliverances hair extracts of the same effort to learn survive in a Chinese prison and a beard to hide the knives and even guns inside their body and the ancient qi-qong techniques enable the neutralization of metal detectors with proper breathing techniques. We believe that if you now you could find yourself in some Hostel-style movie conditions (for a large number of people disappear every year, for what? They do not evaporate into the air ...) are you trying to take down doubleleg but so kammoksuttavissa circumstances, you should transform into something like a chameleon nuclear pollution impregnated with a rat is ready to selvitymään every situation, no rules, no judges, no sense, no points, not even a loser or a winner ONLY and ONLY SURVIVOR. Our motto is "if a double leg take down works - do not stop it from acting but not always willing to change it to read as follows flow; tip of a shoe kick to the liver and otosho-gari to the concrete while you move while on the move in a circle, taking the opponent's enrgy and guide her face in the fist ten strokes - resulting in bloody mess and no referee stoppages...

Only the cops that you should avoid since most of the western countries do not allow one´s self to protect the one and only life one has anymore - they protect the criminals which control the business industry also.

Have a good day and thos who know will know how to search for this bejewelled system, it can be a local advertisement in newspaper or it can be your neighbour... But if you truly are one of us - we will seek you out and teach this to you, whether you want it or not.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 1:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One Judo Sensei knows over 300 arm locks. I'll tell him that he only has two or three that work, maybe you can go to California and teach him.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 9/06/2012 1:59am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 2:02am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nööb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to stop taking advice on writing from spam bots.

Also, yes, if you're only dabbling around and bullshitting for a short time in many different arts, you may only get 2-3 techniques to kinda work.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 2:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, your name says "Cork" sniffer...

...I though it was something else for a second.

Anyways, awesome post! You sound like you really have it figured out. I wish I was as tough and badass as you. I bet everybody on this site is going to want to join your organization.

Where do I sign up for this ultimate killing machine? Do you accept sexual favors in lieu of cash? Do we get haircuts at the seminar, or is it one of those "bring your own Dashiki" affairs? I vote for grape koolaid btw. I don't know if you guys take stuff like that into consideration, but grape really is Kool-licious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corksniffer View Post
    taking the opponent's enrgy and guide her face in the fist ten strokes - resulting in bloody mess and no referee stoppages....
    Yeah! That's that Ike Turner ****. That's what I'm talking about! That ought' to learn a bitch. I bet women hate to fight with you, dude!

FLAWLESS VICTORY

But if you truly are one of us - we will seek you out and teach this to you, whether you want it or not.
    Is next wednesday good for you? I can't meet up before then. Gotta get my nails did. You know how it is.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 3:23am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, shut up, I want this person to keep transcribing Dr Bronner's Soap Bottles.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 4:30am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah, blah, blah, RPDAT, Chinese prison, don't trust the police blah, blah
    ^^^Forty plus years of experience and this? ^^^

I know people who have been in certain professions for over twenty years; that doesn't mean they know how to do their job correctly, it just means that they slipped through the cracks for a long time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:48am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have taken into account the experience of the ring vs street ..blah...blah....blah.

...and a beard to hide the knives ...
    **** all that ****. Just take my money cos I want to learn to hide knives in my beard. I'd like to start with a meat cleaver.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 5:58am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head-up-ass.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	13670

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:17am

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Up all night babysitting a new application deployment... and lo and behold comes this beaut:

ICami knife techniques are designed to work as well as 1-on-1 and 1 + 1, and the wrestling mat, as well as the prison escape situations.
    So it like works when there are two guys involved. I studied math for five years, and my brain is hurting trying to figure out what difference there is between 1-on-1 and 1+1. Oh, and I after I kill the homeless guy who was only asking for change (after all, this is pure Phil Elmore RBSD, and the homeless is what that is good for), I can use these practical skills to break me out of jail - sweet!

but the technology must be taken into account up to the fact that you may have bad intervals with the Mafia (especially during the economic downturn very possible if you are a small business owner) [...] We do not make sense to practice deliverances hair extracts of the same effort to learn survive in a Chinese prison [...] We believe that if you now you could find yourself in some Hostel-style movie conditions
    This guy is the ESL version of Gigatron. The worst case scenario is always pulled from Hollywood bullshit (In this case I would go with A-Team, Batman Begins, and then Hostel).

Have a good day and thos who know will know how to search for this bejewelled system, it can be a local advertisement in newspaper or it can be your neighbour... But if you truly are one of us - we will seek you out and teach this to you, whether you want it or not.
    Please do not find me. Do not look for me.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 6:38am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! WTF?! Someone is angry.
    Dude unless you live in Chechnya or Afghanistan, i really can't see why you would be so paranoid? breaking away from a Chinese prison?? what??How the **** did i get there? what did i do? maybe im guilty and should stay there..
    And lets say you are a small business owner and you come in contact with organized crime..than what? you think you are going to stab them to death and go on with your life? (you do know the difference between a Van Dam movie and reality do you?)
    why are you talking BS? who would buy that crap? Seek help, you are wasting your life hard.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast