--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Naruto Summer Camp

I was thinking about starting a summer camp that targets kids that love the show naruto. Everyone who signs up for the camp will get a freee leaf village headband. We could teach them taekwondo and call it taijutsu. And have them learn how to use those throwing knives things called kuranai.
    I was thinking we'd just have them practice throwing at a target like a straw dummy or some ****. I'm wondering how I could convince them they're using chakra techniques. Maybe we could teach them rasengan and have them attack a bouncy wall that only stays bouncy when we set it up to. So like it would be stiff if they just punched it but bounced when they used a chakra technique. So yeah........
    カンフー

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell the truth, you just want to use the "Thousand Years of Pain-Jutsu" on children.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate you for making me remember that.
    カンフー

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Children...throwing knives? Yeah go for it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NO
    Teach them Muay thai and call it Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Connect with the Bujinkan, then they can "ninja infiltrate" the booj in the off-season. Then POOF next summer, you've got twice the campers!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    I'm wondering how I could convince them they're using chakra techniques. Maybe we could teach them rasengan and have them attack a bouncy wall that only stays bouncy when we set it up to. So like it would be stiff if they just punched it but bounced when they used a chakra technique. So yeah........
    Maybe a non-Newtonian liquid (corn starch and water)? If you run across it, your weight will be supported... but if you stand on it, you will sink...

So fill up a wavemaster with this stuff (come on, if you're teaching kids, you'll be stocking century equipment) and have them punch it hard... it'll feel like hitting a brick. Then have them apply their chakra and slowly push. The liquid will feel like its giving way.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    I was thinking about starting a summer camp that targets kids that love the show naruto. Everyone who signs up for the camp will get a freee leaf village headband. We could teach them taekwondo and call it taijutsu. And have them learn how to use those throwing knives things called kuranai.
    I was thinking we'd just have them practice throwing at a target like a straw dummy or some ****. I'm wondering how I could convince them they're using chakra techniques. Maybe we could teach them rasengan and have them attack a bouncy wall that only stays bouncy when we set it up to. So like it would be stiff if they just punched it but bounced when they used a chakra technique. So yeah........
    I think setting up a summer camp based on the idea of lying to children is a great idea.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vale tudo Camp!