Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 10:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Defending Against Females and the Law

Right, so an interesting situation popped up recently. So it was carnival season, right, and my homie is all happy and ****, like everybody else because he gets to rub up on and gyrate on girls while music is being played and ****.

It's pretty much this ****. This motherfucking video is from earlier this year, actually

Right, so my homie is all happy and ****, rubbing up on girls and drinking white rum and getting drenched in water and paint and possibly semen and whatever the **** else. He sees a morsel of booty undulating to the rhythms of the bass and steel pan and fucking loses himself, because that is what motherfuckers do. If you look at any random clip in that video you will see some overtly sexual **** that motherfuckers often call 'dancing' because dry humping in public is technically an orgy and is illegal to do in motherfucking public.

Anyway, homie runs upon this chick who is dancing like a fucking maniac on the truck. What happens after this is fuzzy, apparently he did something to offend her, perhaps he grabbed the booty, perhaps he humped or "daggered" her too hard. Whatever it was she did not fucking like it. No sir.

Then 3 things happen in quick succession.

She leaps down from her perch on the truck, swiftly removes her water-paint-and-mud-covered right slipper and drags it across my homie's face with such force that the slap could be heard over all that music and screaming.

Now motherfuckers are looking on. My homie has a look on his face of "what the **** just happened? Did I just get bitch slapped... with a slipper...???".

After what seemed like minutes which was really probably really seconds my homie throws a right cross that really unsettled the girl.

Actually he hit her so hard that her feet flew off the ground and her torso hit the ground while her legs were still several feet in the air. **** was epic.

When asked to explain to all of us what the **** happened he said "I don't know what the **** happened. I just felt the slipper in my face and then I threw that right straight".
    Cinderella was down, possibly out for a few seconds.

Homie got fucking expelled from the University.

What would you have done?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Low leg kick, ever so slyly and make it look like an accident. Shrug shoulders and walk away shaking my head.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 11:05pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldnt be a drunken prick grabbing women randomly in the first place

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 11:34pm

Style: 1 technique 1000 times

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't have been at that gathering in the first place.

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 11:47pm

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Called for phoenix jones. Oh wait he couldnt defend the shoe either.

Look being smacked by girls with shoes is just part of the price you pay for going out. Just grab them stop them and laugh about it to your mates after.

If you start using the right cross on people half your weight you will get into trouble.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 11:51pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even assuming your friend was acting appropriately...

.....man up and take it!

It's a slipper!!!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:07am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see that **** (as you describe) and your homie better like munching pavement, dude, because that level of disrespect and assault will result in my involvement, for better or for worse.

Firstly, don't be so drunk you offend a chick dancing like a maniac, that's gotta be hard to do in the first place. She's probably drunk.

Secondly, don't be so drunk that a drunk chick can slap you in the face with her fucking shoe.

Thirdly, don't be so drunk that you deck a chick for slapping you in the face with her shoe.

Your homie laid out a woman for what would amount to a red mark on his cheek. That's possible jail time, cuz, and all he got was expelled from uni? Lucky prick.

Young dumb drunk cunts *shakes head*, y'all better recognise the prison you're already in before it becomes physical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:24am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I see that **** (as you describe) and your homie better like munching pavement, dude, because that level of disrespect and assault will result in my involvement, for better or for worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    I wouldnt be a drunken prick grabbing women randomly in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by csharp.negative View Post
    I wouldn't have been at that gathering in the first place.
    Surely this whole thing is a joke, right. This guy really got hit with a slipper?? Holy ****, I thought he was joking.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If a random guy starting rubbing his junk on me in public, I'd probably hit him with more than just a shoe. He got off easy.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post

Firstly, don't be so drunk you offend a chick dancing like a maniac, that's gotta be hard to do in the first place. She's probably drunk.

Secondly, don't be so drunk that a drunk chick can slap you in the face with her fucking shoe.

Thirdly, don't be so drunk that you deck a chick for slapping you in the face with her shoe.

Your homie laid out a woman for what would amount to a red mark on his cheek. That's possible jail time, cuz, and all he got was expelled from uni? Lucky prick.

Young dumb drunk cunts *shakes head*, y'all better recognise the prison you're already in before it becomes physical.
    Yup. Motherfuckers just stood there stunned. I didn't know if they were gonna rush him or what.

To put that **** into context, if you look at the video to get the general idea, everyone tends to comport themselves like a motherfucking fire fanned by various hormones with bad intentions. Institutional wide pandemonium that gets more and more raunchy every fucking year. With that said, there is little you could do that would get someone that worked up to hop down from a truck and walk the necessary 15 feet to wild out on you with a slipper.

Of course, had I known the girl, I woulda automatically reacted and did some bad **** to homie myself, but luckily I stay calm as a ************ all the time.

Homie's defense was based "Aiyo, I was aggravated, mayne, bitch slapped me for no reason, I was drunk and lost it".

Of course if you get bitch slapped with 1200 people watching, you would feel compelled by pride to react. Getting slapped kind of a shock too. And often chicks use the fact that dudes don't hit back to act like jackasses and do all sorts of dumb ****. One time this fucking idiot had a knife to empty hand fight against his girlfriend because she found him doing some dumb **** or something... I don't fucking know, man. Too much fucked up **** for a university. Good law program though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast