Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 7:26pm

Style: Kickboxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Triangle Krav Maga instructor has a crazy agenda

So I went to try out a Krav Maga class in my area (Durham/Raleigh/Chapel Hill) in North Carolina. I went to a couple classes and was pleased. Here is their website:

http://trianglekravmaga.com/

Looks good right? Look again. One of the main instructors is Jason "Molotov" Mitchell. He was charismatic and funny. Too good to be true, and it was. I dug deeper and followed the rabbit hole. Here is what I found.

Here he is being referred to as a "Christian Soldier.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/200...hind-the-obam/

Here, a writer talks about all of the Obama smear videos that "Molotiv" Mitchell made with through his Illuminati Production company.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2009/5/7/6483/40484

The fact that he has a movie production company called "Illuminati Productions" should raise a red flag.

Here is his Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illuminatitv

All in all. I felt uncomfortable giving this guy any more of my money. He appears to be anti government (which I mean, is fine. Thomas Jefferson himself said Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. But Mr. Molotov here also in his videos talks about black genocide, anti abortion, christian and political extremes, etc...

Has anyone else discovered the crazy extreme stuff that this guy is involved in?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 11:46am

Style: KK

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to infowars.com (Alex Jones' news site), and start reading the comment threads. There are a LOT of these people. Sometimes they have some good points about corrupt government and super powerful international elitist groups, but they take it way too far and many really, truly believe that the Rapture is coming.

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 3:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a member of the Illuminati, let me assure you that Krav Maga will not save you from the likes of me.

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 9:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Triangle Krav Maga admin here. It's unfortunate that Crazy Carl is shooting from the hip about Molotov on the internet. To be crystal clear, Molotov is NOT anti-government; in fact, his film company produces political ads for candidates and he teaches military and police Krav Maga.
    Before owning and operating KM gyms, he's been a political communications strategist and a political commentator for years. Carl's right about one thing, Molotov does NOT like Obama. And if that's a crime, then lock up half of the country. Carl mentioned Molotov's interest in "black genocide", which somehow hinted at some kind of racism...Molotov does discuss black genocide, but only when he's speaking out against it. Just because a politically-opposed internet blog (like Wired) calls him a wingnut doesn't make him one. You met Molotov, Carl. You should have recognized that he's not the kook you've portrayed him to be. And if you have questions, you can always go back and ask him. He's a really nice guy.

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 9:59pm

Style: FMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! If there's one thing I care less for it's other people's unsolicited political views.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKM View Post
    Triangle Krav Maga admin here. It's unfortunate that Crazy Carl is shooting from the hip about Molotov on the internet. To be crystal clear, Molotov is NOT anti-government; in fact, his film company produces political ads for candidates and he teaches military and police Krav Maga.
    Before owning and operating KM gyms, he's been a political communications strategist and a political commentator for years. Carl's right about one thing, Molotov does NOT like Obama. And if that's a crime, then lock up half of the country. Carl mentioned Molotov's interest in "black genocide", which somehow hinted at some kind of racism...Molotov does discuss black genocide, but only when he's speaking out against it. Just because a politically-opposed internet blog (like Wired) calls him a wingnut doesn't make him one. You met Molotov, Carl. You should have recognized that he's not the kook you've portrayed him to be. And if you have questions, you can always go back and ask him. He's a really nice guy.
    Wow. That's interesting. CC named a BUNCH of other things and you keyed on "black genocide" and morphed it to "racism." Also, making political ads doesn't exclude you from being anti-government.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:14pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Indian Clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here:

Why should being anti-government even be an issue? Noam Chomsky is also anti-government. No one is demonizing him. Ron Paul is also arguably anti-government to an extent. Why is it a big deal? Because this guy can throw kicks and punches?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:19pm

Style: TKD, Boxing, Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still new so i don't know how everything works...but did the TKM people follow Carl to these boards and make an account just to defend their school?

That's kind of creepy..I hope I'm wrong

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:44pm

Style: yellow bamboo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
    So I went to try out a Krav Maga class in my area (Durham/Raleigh/Chapel Hill) in North Carolina. I went to a couple classes and was pleased. Here is their website:

http://trianglekravmaga.com/

Looks good right? Look again. One of the main instructors is Jason "Molotov" Mitchell. He was charismatic and funny. Too good to be true, and it was. I dug deeper and followed the rabbit hole. Here is what I found.

Here he is being referred to as a "Christian Soldier.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/200...hind-the-obam/

Here, a writer talks about all of the Obama smear videos that "Molotiv" Mitchell made with through his Illuminati Production company.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2009/5/7/6483/40484

The fact that he has a movie production company called "Illuminati Productions" should raise a red flag.

Here is his Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illuminatitv

All in all. I felt uncomfortable giving this guy any more of my money. He appears to be anti government (which I mean, is fine. Thomas Jefferson himself said Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. But Mr. Molotov here also in his videos talks about black genocide, anti abortion, christian and political extremes, etc...

Has anyone else discovered the crazy extreme stuff that this guy is involved in?
    Lemme guess.You're an over-sensitive little bitch who was dumb enough to believe in Obamtards "hope and change"?

Posted On:
    7/30/2012 2:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be crystal clear, Molotov is NOT anti-government; in fact, his film company produces political ads for candidates
    Seriously how much more Anti-goverment can you be then this?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast