222019 Bullies, 4187 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. The_Beak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    606

    Posted On:
    4/08/2012 6:55pm


     Style: Youtube-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    How to be Badass

    Step 1 do whatever this guy is doing.




    -Fin.
  2. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,076

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 8:42am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say I couldn't duplicate that. To get right to the nub of it, I don't have that level of athleticism. I'm stumped as to how he can pull it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
  3. Odacon is offline
    Odacon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,627

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 8:59am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say I couldn't duplicate that. To get right to the nub of it, I don't have that level of athleticism. I'm stumped as to how he can pull it off.
    I hope you die in a fire.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,516

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 9:17am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    Step 1 do whatever this guy is doing.

    You mean kata for cripples and some freakshow larping? He looks like an attention whore to me. Oooooh, look at me. I'm all fucked up with little T-Rex arms and footstool legs but I can still kick your ass with karate.

    The correct play call for this situation is to punt.
  5. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,076

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 10:17am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    I hope you die in a fire.
    I know my post would spark someone's temper.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
  6. The_Beak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    606

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:03am


     Style: Youtube-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to share a video of a man who doesn't give a **** what any of us think and does what he feels like.

    Tapatalk
  7. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,473

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:03am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was more impressed with the quadriplegic wrestler. Aliveness and all.
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,516

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:08am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    I just wanted to share a video of a man who doesn't give a **** what any of us think and does what he feels like.

    Tapatalk
    Peter North?
  9. robowimp is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 1:18pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You mean kata for cripples and some freakshow larping? He looks like an attention whore to me. Oooooh, look at me. I'm all fucked up with little T-Rex arms and footstool legs but I can still kick your ass with karate.

    The correct play call for this situation is to punt.
    You make a good point, but still give the guy credit for having martial athleticism in his condition. What is larping btw? I have read it on these forums, but all I can figure out that it is something bad.
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,516

    Posted On:
    4/09/2012 2:17pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robowimp View Post
    You make a good point, but still give the guy credit for having martial athleticism in his condition. What is larping btw? I have read it on these forums, but all I can figure out that it is something bad.
    Damn, are you going to ask what a McDojo is next?

    LARPing - Live Action Role Playing.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.