Hell yeah! Hell no!

Monday Motivation: 73

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:11am

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's Jeffrey life. Owner of Cenegenics. He is an admitted hgh user and associate of Bill Phillips.

This guy pumps himself full of hormones, and as an md, will do the same for you for the modest price of 3 grand per treatment.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:13am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but even for $3k a pop he won't drag your ass to the gym and make put in the effort needed to look like that. He's just refusing to let his body fall apart, giving the grim reaper the middle finger via modern medicine.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:19am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read his book, he is selling a lot of snake oil.

He and Bill Phillips have been juicing themselves up and selling bullshit fitness advice for years. Implying that his physique is realistic or achievable without significant expensive pharmaceutical assistance is disingenuous at best.

It certainly doesn't invalidate any excuses! My excuse at 73 will be, "I didn't go to a questionable doctor and pump myself full of quasi-legal chemicals at 45,000 dollars a year."
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:21am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But I am a solution guy. I submit Fred Petersen. He lifts at the same gym I do. He is pushing seventy. Here is a video of him dead lifting 640 raw.

We have Jeffrey Life's picture and an article about him by the dead lifting area to motivate us through rage and scorn.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:25am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Less gross. But still possibly full of HGH

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:32am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    But I am a solution guy. I submit Fred Petersen. He lifts at the same gym I do. He is pushing seventy. Here is a video of him dead lifting 640 raw.

We have Jeffrey Life's picture and an article about him by the dead lifting area to motivate us through rage and scorn.
    This is seriously the sort of **** that motivates me. That dude is twice my age and his deadlift is more than twice mine. When I'm his age, I want to be putting up that kind of iron and still training Muay Thai.

While I was prepping for Tough Mudder last year I came across this video. These people aren't as old as the folks above, they're in their 50's but this **** is still impressive:

And then there's this guy, who is kind of a Tough Mudder legend at this point, mostly having to do with his epic 'stache (he was also a student of Dan Inosanto).

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hopefully this will motivate Phrost to put some more research into his selections.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever he's doing seems to be working. He looks awesome for his age and he's already lived to within a couple years of the average U.S. life expectancy for males. So his magic drugs haven't killed him. Sounds like a win to me. I won't fault him for having stacks of cash to spend on the fountain of youth.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 11:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care that he has created this physique for himself. Any negative side effects that the HGH will give him are irrelevant when you consider his advanced age.

Implying that everyone else's excuses are invalid? Now that's a little silly. This man has made millions selling a quasi-legal substance under quasi-legal circumstances and pitching it as the ultimate healthy lifestyle.

He started using HGH when he was in his mid-sixties, in order to win a "body for life" prize from Bill Phillips (google that guy for some fun reading). Illegally. The fact that the hormones allowed him to work out more often and with less injury than anyone else his age, while enhancing the results of said workouts artificially, worked very well for him. Then he simply monetized the model and started posing with his shirt off. He hardly motivates when you know the whole story.

Grabbing some HGH when you are sixty-five and hitting the weights three times a week is hardly inspiring. Getting to the gym and blasting yourself every day of your adult life to ultimately end up at 70 with what can only be described as insane strength is far more compelling.

In my humble opinion...

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast