Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    875
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Delusional Internet fookwit tries to suckerpunch Floyd Mayweather Sr...

    Meet Charlie Zelenoff. This "boxing champion" claims to be 20-0 but is in fact 0-1. In reality, he's a meth addict who lives with his parents.

    Somehow, he got himself to spar with Floyd Mayweather Sr. Here's what happened:

    Last edited by Rock Ape; 11/10/2011 5:40am at . Reason: Expletive in the thread title

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    504
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is does he still have teeth, or able to use his legs for that matter? Little **** needed way more "learning experience".

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Break it up"?

    I saw no reason to break that up for at least another two or three minutes.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    151
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Send the video to his parents and they'll keep the kid inside for a little while and probably take away his shitty tank top privileges.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,076
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. There have been few times where my wish to beat up a person has been stronger.

  6. #6
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,077
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Charlie Z! The gift that keeps on giving.

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89658
    Last edited by CrackFox; 11/10/2011 3:18am at .

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    29
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God what a prick. I don't even understand why he sucker punched him. He made him look like a **** boxer but what the hell did he expect to happen?

  8. #8
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    It's Charlie Z! The gift that keeps on giving.

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89658
    oh my ****. I don't have the sound on...but muahahahhahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA


    EDIT: Regarding the OP's vid. cheap shot during sparring? And raising the hands in....victory? If I had the sound on would it make any more sense...or is he just tweaked out toolbag?
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 11/10/2011 4:29am at .

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,076
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    oh my ****. I don't have the sound on...but muahahahhahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA


    EDIT: Regarding the OP's vid. cheap shot during sparring? And raising the hands in....victory? If I had the sound on would it make any more sense...or is he just tweaked out toolbag?
    I don't think it makes more sense with the sound on. Reading through the comments section on youtube (I did it a little so you don't have to) he considers this one more victory in his professional 20-0 streak.

  10. #10
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    I don't think it makes more sense with the sound on. Reading through the comments section on youtube (I did it a little so you don't have to) he considers this one more victory in his professional 20-0 streak.
    Wait, which guy was he? oh I see [/realization of wit]

    EDIT: nvrmnd. I've been up for 21 hours. I should even more be asleep. No meth...that's the problem.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO