224671 Bullies, 3591 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 5 of 5
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cirocco is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    9/14/2011 3:01pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin (CSC)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Shaolin-Do > CSC > breakoff schools

    I've read all the bashing here, which mentions the various schools under Sin Kwang The. I'm curious about their development though. I know how the breakoff schools left, since that's been handled under a separate thread.

    Anyone know how/why the CSC formed though? I'm assuming it was an offshoot of the Shaolin-Do school. Was it another ugly break, like the more recent split? Or did the Soards just want a bigger slice of the profits, so they opened their own school?

    I've heard recent stories through the CSC about how the Soards encouraged The to continue a school, once his sports center was failing - totally ignoring the Shaolin-Do school. just wondering how all this came about.
  2. Douche_Supreme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97

    Posted On:
    9/14/2011 3:23pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the Shaolin-Do you are talking about is affiliated with the one in Austin TX then its because THEY SUCK!
    McDojo school teaching nutshots to little kids. I dunno. Just the name Shaolin-Do is stupid. Its not even Japanese or Chinese but a retarded hybrid of the two trying to sound mystical and Asian and selling itself as real self defense.
  3. Kung-fu Jesus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the hood
    Posts
    79

    Posted On:
    10/01/2011 2:04pm


     Style: PMA, CLF, Longfist n more

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    If the Shaolin-Do you are talking about is affiliated with the one in Austin TX then its because THEY SUCK!
    McDojo school teaching nutshots to little kids. I dunno. Just the name Shaolin-Do is stupid. Its not even Japanese or Chinese but a retarded hybrid of the two trying to sound mystical and Asian and selling itself as real self defense.
    Good fucking job answering his question. Really an in-depth answer with no bias whatsoever. Why don't you get back to a forum where your dumbfuck opinion might carry some weight?


    @cirocco - Did you research this outside of the threads before asking? You might find your answer without all of the bashing.
  4. Kung-fu Jesus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the hood
    Posts
    79

    Posted On:
    10/01/2011 6:43pm


     Style: PMA, CLF, Longfist n more

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First thing that popped up w/ an online search

    http://www.shao-linslc.com/index.html

    Apparently CSC was founded by the wolfman??? And he was the first person to learn the complete set of shaolin arts? To answer the OP, it looks like CSC is an offshoot of the Shaolin Temple school(s). But from whats on the site, imma have to call a lil' bit of BS on this, no matter how good the intent of this school/system is.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,973

    Posted On:
    10/01/2011 7:46pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-fu Jesus View Post
    Good fucking job answering his question. Really an in-depth answer with no bias whatsoever. Why don't you get back to a forum where your dumbfuck opinion might carry some weight?


    @cirocco - Did you research this outside of the threads before asking? You might find your answer without all of the bashing.
    Hahahaha uhmm he was right better than you. So you might want to calm down and STFU yourself. Yes, maybe a tad bashing but he is pretty much correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-fu Jesus View Post
    First thing that popped up w/ an online search

    http://www.shao-linslc.com/index.html

    Apparently CSC was founded by the wolfman??? And he was the first person to learn the complete set of shaolin arts? To answer the OP, it looks like CSC is an offshoot of the Shaolin Temple school(s). But from whats on the site, imma have to call a lil' bit of BS on this, no matter how good the intent of this school/system is.
    Wrong.

    Shaolin-Do=CSC
    Shaolin-Do=East
    Chinese Shaolin Center/CSC=West
    Shaolin-do original name.
    CSC is the name of West Coast Group.
    They claim he is the last Inheritor of the Last Original Temple before it was destroyed and rebuilt in the 80s.

    No it is not an off shot, it is all Shaolin-Do. Sin The traveled to both coasts to teach the same material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirocco View Post
    Anyone know how/why the CSC formed though?
    Yes.

    I'm assuming it was an offshoot of the Shaolin-Do school.
    Not really.
    Was it another ugly break, like the more recent split?
    No.

    Or did the Soards just want a bigger slice of the profits, so they opened their own school?
    Deeper and more involved than this and their current model wasn't this profitable when they moved.
    I've heard recent stories through the CSC about how the Soards encouraged The to continue a school, once his sports center was failing - totally ignoring the Shaolin-Do school. just wondering how all this came about.
    Do not believe anything you hear you must talk to the vets to get enough of the real story.

    @cirocco - Did you research this outside of the threads before asking? You might find your answer without all of the bashing.
    No he won't.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/01/2011 7:53pm at .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.